Zaishen chest service

• Haven't seen some one doing or offering it in the last time. But I can't see everything. I think since most of the z chest drops have dropped significantly in value.

Most (all) people at least I know that are opening the chest are doing it for the title. I even know people that don't even pick up drops except a crystalline etc. Even the monthly green tonics are what I would consider "worthless". Most of them are 1-10e and hard to sell.

"Good"thing for z-cheasters is that there are plenty of HA-"Players" hustlin every day, 24/7. Kettin some of Dat golden Keys stacks. So the value overall also depreciated not only on the chest drops it also applied on zkeys. Stacks of keys are like 3a from what I saw in kamadan :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire