Closed. Amber Aegis req 11 Tactics -3 physical damage while hexed, +45 while entchanted

• EDIT: Sorry forgot to say: Hey Welcome aboard :shy::thumbup:

Cool skin. 45ench is good. - 3 hex comb on it may be on e of the worst Max mods to go with it sadly. Q11 is also a big minus in price.

I would say take what u can get for it. I bought 60hex - 2wS Plagueborn for 15e here from a trader ( so u know it was 99% not just a super low sale/ luck to get for that price)

1-5e would be allrdy a good sale I would say. Give it a bit time. Maybe post it for sale and see if some one wants. If no buyer shows up and u need space I think meraching ( even tho we all know that hurts) would be an option sadly.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• EDIT: Sorry forgot to say: Hey Welcome aboard :shy::thumbup:

Cool skin. 45ench is good. - 3 hex comb on it may be on e of the worst Max mods to go with it sadly. Q11 is also a big minus in price.

I would say take what u can get for it. I bought 60hex - 2wS Plagueborn for 15e here from a trader ( so u know it was 99% not just a super low sale/ luck to get for that price)

1-5e would be allrdy a good sale I would say. Give it a bit time. Maybe post it for sale and see if some one wants. If no buyer shows up and u need space I think meraching ( even tho we all know that hurts) would be an option sadly.

Thank you Mr. Clean for the welcoming and your fast reply!

It whas in the range i was thinking about. Thank you again!

• SgtmGhost January 5, 2021 at 8:20 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Amber Aegis req 11 Tactics -3 physical damage while hexed, +45 while entchanted” to “PC on Ornate Shield req 9 strength, health +30, +10 vs Blund Dmg”.
  • bsoltan January 5, 2021 at 9:48 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on Ornate Shield req 9 strength, health +30, +10 vs Blund Dmg” to “Closed. Amber Aegis req 11 Tactics -3 physical damage while hexed, +45 while entchanted”.
  • bsoltan January 5, 2021 at 9:48 AM

Closed the thread.