The Halcyon Job - Kill: Senkai, Lord of the 1,000 Daggers Guild

• Note: This is not a tutorial on the Halcyon farm. I simply present an alternative to the traditional M/W route.

Hi, after several requests I publish this small subject. My English is still as bad as ever, therefore I made a video. This video is quickly edited, I don't normally publish. In this video, the build is not mandatory, but the position in the corner is. The sooner the boss dies, the less likely you are to fail.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Build: OwQTc4nCR6ualoe4uMPYPAgQeAA (DF=11 / 8+3, Prot=14 / 10+3+1, Curses=12).

Equipment: 110HP (55HP without focus -50HP) + caster weapon (+20%ench Ene+5) and focus 20/20 prot.

In 2 words:

- Attacking the enemy that is targeted by SS will increase the damage speed. (He counterattacks faster)

- Use a weapon that doesn't do any damage. (Syncronized kills)

Failures:

- Misplacement of enemies in the corner.

- Chest near the boss, change the movement of reinforcements located at the same position.

- Bad luck! (1-3% of the time).