Closed. PC Everlasting tonic

• DORYAN February 2, 2021 at 7:01 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Everlasting tonic thread” to “PC Everlasting tonic”.
  • Not much value in any of the tonics. I would personally delete/giveaway them. You can always try hard to sell each for ecto/some plats. Btw for more common things feel free to check out kamadan trade chat for comparision on prices

• People usually give those for free because there are hundreds if not thousands in the game. The last time I tried to sell an anniversary white/purple tonic was for 1k and no one whispered me in hours. I also did a giveaway in the !All chat in the middle of Kamadan and nothing again. And same with the miniatures. Maybe you have luck and someone clueless buys them.

• Not much value in any of the tonics. I would personally delete/giveaway them. You can always try hard to sell each for ecto/some plats. Btw for more common things feel free to check out kamadan trade chat for comparision on prices

People usually give those for free because there are hundreds if not thousands in the game. The last time I tried to sell an anniversary white/purple tonic was for 1k and no one whispered me in hours. I also did a giveaway in the !All chat in the middle of Kamadan and nothing again. And same with the miniatures. Maybe you have luck and someone clueless buys them.

thanks close thread

• bsoltan February 8, 2021 at 2:08 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan February 8, 2021 at 2:08 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Everlasting tonic” to “Closed. PC Everlasting tonic”.