• To mimic the rest of the threads, l'll start with an introduction.

l've played this game for over 14 years. Well, not exactly played. More like, had account with some chars, most of them useless one-time pvp toons l use as mules. l only ever played with one char, my sin. And that playtime was spent rathed abysmally unexciting, as l was too young to actually understand some of the finer mechanics of this game when l started playing it. Also, trading's never been my stronger suit - l've succesfully traded ceratadon for shreaders talons, among some other great trades back in the day. After 2 or 3 years of noobishness, l've entered high school and gw was reduced to biannual login to collect gifts, and play for an hour or two.

l picked up game again a bit over a year ago, and decided l'd do survivor through canthan brawling with my sin. Soon after that was completed, l met Looney , who introduced me to something l had never done while l was actively playing - chest running. He taught me everything l needed to know about chest running. First thing l did, l hunted down q9 +5e Oni Blade (and collected Oni Daggers in all mods q9). But that's not what this thread is about. After several months of chesting, l've gotten something that sparked what is now my humble collection.

The hammer that started it all:

That was my first DV ever, and l liked it. Soon, other dv/dz Hammers followed, and l was getting more and more obsessed by them. Being so strange and rare, l enjoyed getting them. Especially the DZ Hammers - they seemed so ridicilous, having the ability to reduce warriors energy regen to 0. As someone who had previously run most anti-instagram instagram profile of them all (it was various artsy pictures of dust, with dozens of hashtags like #exquisitedust etc), l've began tinkering with idea of having anti-collection of sorts - dv dz hammers. Soon, collection's grown, and l was overwhelmed with various dv/dz items, not only hammers but nonhammers as well. l've met some really great and interesting people along the way, many of whom will reckognize their contributions to this collection. To them all, l am grateful.

This thread is a work in process, but the idea is the more l postpone posting the more work l'll have later on, so l'll start adding things now, especially since l have limited experience working with gimp.

l've decided adopting Pleikkis somewhat controversial approach of using Merchant/Weaponsmith as it's way faster to do the screenshotting. Also, it's not like someone would customize junk like this anyway

Current stats: 25+ non-hammers, 80 hammers.

Will update thread soon hopefuly.

Cheers,

Oni

• During ~8 months of collecting, l've come to realise there was one Hammer that ain't really that rare in DV/DZ.

I am not really picky, so l started taking those in as well. Soon, l've decided l'll go full marble retard and get as many as possible.

So, here it is, first and most definitely the least, Marble hammers: