CLOSED : Price Check : Ornate Q13 tact -5/20 +45 ench & Caster weap

• Hello,

I would apreciate a more precise estimation than the one I have in mind for the shield.

Ornate Shield

Q13 Tactics

-5/20

+45 ench

Also, should I keep these 3 ?

I'm also looking for some general rules for offhand to apply to my drops for when to merch and when to keep them. Since dual mods are difficult to obtain I don't know whether I should keep all perfect mods or merch all except 20/20. Does someone have some general principles I can apply ?

Thank you very much for your help

• Gorbad February 18, 2021 at 3:44 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price Check : Ornate Q13 tact -5/20 +45 ench” to “Price Check : Ornate Q13 tact -5/20 +45 ench & Caster weap”.
  • Ornate Shield

Q13 Tactics

-5/20

+45 ench

around 15-20e max imo cause cross bonuses :(

I'm also looking for some general rules for offhand to apply to my drops for when to merch and when to keep them. Since dual mods are difficult to obtain I don't know whether I should keep all perfect mods or merch all except 20/20. Does someone have some general principles I can apply ?

Thank you very much for your help

I advise you to put all perfect items on sale here, even 1 near can be sold sometimes for offhands. Ppl look for various bonus but there are a few that are rly rly garbage :

+5a while attacking / armor +5 (energy -5) mostly are merch mods on a offhand for me

the rest is still sellable

also mostly +9 dragon / plants / demon etc.... will be merch on a offhand

gl

• Gorbad February 19, 2021 at 10:33 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price Check : Ornate Q13 tact -5/20 +45 ench & Caster weap” to “CLOSED : Price Check : Ornate Q13 tact -5/20 +45 ench & Caster weap”.
  • bsoltan February 21, 2021 at 12:49 PM

Closed the thread.