CLOSED PC Q9 Vertebreaker Sword 15^50

• It for sure is worth selling. Skin is on the more rare side and q9 15^50 is the go to mod for many players. Just martials in generell these days are mostly played as wands (+5en 20% ench) on shield sets and players really skilling sword mastery and hitting with swords became more and more rare. Even in PvP sword is more of a meme then a real thing.

So the potential buyer is either a PvE warrior ( Hundred blades) or a Collector most likely.

Best case scenario is a PvE warrior looking that exact skin in kamadan maybe will be willing to pay up to40e for having the item asap and having it to can play it right away instead spending hours in kamadan.

Normal scenario is a Collector that u may find here. Post it for sale and reasonable normal sale price should be around 20e-25e-ish.

Low end scenario selling it of to a trader in kamadan for 1-5e very fast and not having trouble finding a buyer yourself but giving the biggest portion of value to someone else.

And the end cool drop u don't get everyday. GZ and GL selling :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Novawing March 4, 2021 at 4:17 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Q9 Vertebreaker Sword 15^50” to “CLOSED PC Q9 Vertebreaker Sword 15^50”.
  • bsoltan March 5, 2021 at 12:05 AM

Closed the thread.