PC goldcape guilds

• Hi, I always wanted to buy a goldcape guild but the pricing is to confusing for me at least, i know that it is very hard to give a firm price but for example givinge me a range between Xa - Xa would be highly appriciated. I am mostly interested in the cheapest available, all i care about is that gold trim. Some of You might say there is one listed in Legacy atm, Yes i know c/o is 380a but i have no idea if it is an OG guild so the pricing is higher ? Or do i have not enough for any gold trim guild. and need to gather more.

Thanks for Your time ^^

• There are alot of gold trim guilds that have been botted and sync'd for recently, these will be the cheapest to buy if that's your thing. You will have to research when it was founded to establish this via the guild logs.

Prime GvG ladder winners like Everfrost, EviL iQ, WM etc are priceless. Even to the extent they have only changed hands due to hackers stealing them.

There is a middle ground of course but these things tend to be traded amongst holders of other gold trims so unfortunately the price is generally set by the seller.

I hope this helps.

• No gold cape have been made from sync, this is pure ignorance on the subject.

Keep in mind that gvg is still active, players are still doing MAT. If you want to sync a gold cape, you’ll have to wait until there are not enough decent players to make a guild and win the MAT finale.

What is true tough is that many recent gold cape have been made by players using Bots. And indeed those gold capes should be the cheapest.

350-400a for those sounds realistic price.

Gl!

IG: jacke l eventreur

• No gold cape have been made from sync, this is pure ignorance on the subject.

It's not really though, is it?

Ali and co were syncing their matches to make sure a different guild won a trim every MAT by flooding the ladder with (you guessed it) their alt accounts. Trust me on this. I can even dig up the names of the guilds that won a trim using this method if you want me to prove it further.

Let alone the fact that people you've never heard of are rocking Champ5+ titles lol.

• You’re confusing scyncing the ladder (which is true, many ppl sync to get champ points, guild rating, or both). Ali and co might have done some, i’m not spying on them so i wont talk more on this subject.

However, MAT is different, because 10 to 20 guilds are playing every month (means up to 80 to 160 in players.

You Can’t sync and win a MAT finals with such large amount of players.

What Ali does, is creat a new guild every month he wins gold cape, to be able to make a new one the month after. And yeah, he often wins because his guild is best in game atm. Nothing to do with sync.

IG: jacke l eventreur

• bsoltan April 24, 2021 at 5:26 PM

Closed the thread.