10e great conch
Posts by lighting
-
-
New Axe Min q10

-
hey, how you know is -1 off?
ThreadGW gear stat ranges
Do you wonder what the game's currently dropping maximum and minimum possible damage, energy, armor, etc. for each requirement level are? We do, too! Let's keep notes!
Please post pictures so I can add the numbers into the table and the community has a way to verify it this way
…req 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Axe max 6-12 6-12 6-14 6-17 7-19 6-22 7-21 6-24 7-21 6-25 7-21 6-27 7-21 6-28 7-21 6-28 6-28 6-28 6-28 Axe min 2-5 5-10 5-10 5-10 5-10 5-10 5-11 5-13 5-15 5-23 6-17 5-22 6-19 5-22 5-25 6-27 Bow max 9-13 9-14 10-16 11-18 12-20 13-22 14-24
Red FireballDecember 11, 2016 at 10:58 PM if that summit axe is coming from the new dungeon , q3 from these unid value is not max 6-17, is less.
-
if you have silver trim guild, how much?
-
Finally picked up my favourite weapon:

Just a little bit off-max but will do for now...🥰
hey, how you know is -1 off?
-
yes you right, I confused the inscription with mods.
Any idea if less q4 of great conch is possible?
-
Yes.
Even no req shields can have an inscription, if from Nightfall or EotN which this is from EotN asuran areas.
This probably dropped from raptor nestlings in normal mode.
hey, not really, there are white items, and if you add them mods they will become a blue items.
about the q4 12 shield, if is raptor was dropped, go to merch, but to be honest, first time I see q4 great conch, so I am interested if you decide to business with the shield.
-
Hey, do you have any blue versions?
nah but blue should drops too, i just didn't bought them. And blue also drops in torment.
sorry, I dont understand how low req shield like req 5 drop in torment?
-
then, tactic will be possible from this point of view
For your interest i posted a non max tactic one on selling
Hey, do you have any blue versions?
-
oh nice, thanks for the explanation, so any idea what level I need to be to get the chance of these q3 from the Maz chest?
-
Hi, q3 shields in PRE sell for ~15-20 BD
I would be interested, lmk if you want to sell =)
hi, for non max armor?
in the case of the max amor for example q3 armor 12 how much will be?
-
what (1) means?
-
So they do drop^^
Enjoy the next few years constantly in that one section of Pogmei NM hoping one drops.
at least we are happy.
-
I am interested if you want to sell.
-
Crystas drop os now? What did i miss?
They can drop from the Boss of the new dungeon (Tunnels of the Forsaken). Krytan Axes and Serpent Axes, too.
End chest also Drops Eternal blades and Eternal Bows that can be long/short/hornbow instead of Recurve
and flatbow too.
-
eternal bow if still available can I take it?
-
-
Nice tool, any possibilites to add q0 stuff?
-
-
-
Hi, what is the level range you did in the run? thanks
lvl 12/13 on the lowest lvl player.
its weird because I did the first dungeon quest and I was the low level with lvl 11, and every ppl got q7 purples and me q4 off hand, sorry no have screenshots.
to get q3 stuff is imposible?
what the low level should to be to get q8 stuff?
-
Although these various max rolls for q4/q5 are already recorded on the table, I just wanted to share that they're obtainable from Maz's chest in pre-searing. Still working on obtaining a q5 En+10 focus and q6 Ar+14 shield drop.
If you think this type of post is unnecessary for the thread then no worries I won't post it next time.Hi, what is the level range you did in the run? thanks
-
Hi, I found this picture from another user, calincalin
Does anybody has any info how this is posible?

then, tactic will be possible from this point of view "new location", I dont know if maybe is bugged or something else, but I doubt.
mobs like level 15 I think can drop this q5 shields.
-
hi, why you no have giant slayer hammer in inscritable version? I start to think its a myth.
-
X arm, this is common skin now, from the new dungeon, also 15 vs hexed with axe is useless now!
-
-
this is a prenerf?
-
merch or wait long to find a collector buyer maybe will pay 1-2arm
Purple and blue is more expensive because they are from drop, golden version is from drop also from chest. With the posibility of common and ucommon skin.
-
Good point about zaishen chest tonics. I’ve observed 2 full zkey titles without seeing any eternal blade, everlasting tonic, etc…. That’s a lot of chest openings. Doesn’t mean it’s bugged.
Hey did you saw any runic maul hammer from zaishen chest drop?
-
I dont think so, there is not swamp club or war hammer spiked skin there, so I refuse to play again! even new content!
-
The people no have a clue how HARD is to get max q8 scythe! only saw 2 in my gw career, if I were you I dont drop the price from 20 arm.
Gold is possibe but super super very rare to get.
Even purple version is HARD.
-