up up up new post
Posts by Ectoplasmus
-
-
-
Finally got a decent one

-
-
-
According to Guild Wiki, the Dead Staff is inscribable only with 3 attributes, but today a Q9 Air Magic inscribable dropped to a friend:

So I have to assume the info in the Wiki is wrong. I'm not expert in the sources of the Wiki, but I guess it's based on peoples own experiences playing the game. Where does the "inscribable only" line come from? Because it's strange that in so many years no one noticed this to edit the page.
In my experience, wiki is far from a be all end all regarding requirements and drop locations. Very cool though
-
up up up cleaning house
-
After some weeks between buying, treasuring and farming, today the last weapon of the Ancient collection dropped to a friend when we were going to farm a green bow.

With this my Ancient weapons collection (plus the Vabbian bows set and Talon Daggers set) is completed, and I've been able finally to update the photos of the Guild Wiki in better quality, which was the second purpose of this project (the first is that I like archeology, Egypt and antiquities, and collecting these weapons from old civilizations -insert Nightfall lore time- has been a joy to me).

- Ancient Shield
- Ancient Axe
- Ancient Scythe (common)
- Ancient Scythe (uncommon)
- Ancient Scythe (rare)
- Ancient Daggers (common)
- Ancient Daggers (uncommon)
- Ancient Daggers (rare)
- Ardeh's Daggers
- Zelnehlun's Longbow
- Ancient Flatbow
- Ancient Longbow
- Ancient Hornbow
- Ancient Recurve Bow
- Talon Daggers (common)
- Talon Daggers (uncommon)
- Talon Daggers (rare)
- Jarimiya's Daggers
- Hanchor's Daggers
- Talons of the Forgotten
- Hooked Daggers
- Vabbian Flatbow
- Vabbian Longbow
- Vabbian Recurve Bow
- Vabbian Shortbow
- Maplewood Longbow (this one is not part of the set, is only the wood skin, that matches with the others, thanks to Blind Was My Fury )
With some weapons I also added the clear view/render below the article page (some daggers). I still have to update the bows though.
I have a pair of q8 post nerf gold max Talon daggers if you’re interested in adding another to the collection
just hit me up in game -
-
-
-
-
Got a couple of these in gold. Not too many collect them from what I have seen aside from @agentchevy and I. Our prior trades i think have had these in the 20e range but those have been gold
-
-
-
Well I posted about two weeks ago that I got a purple q8 NF gladius from a chest with the intention of keeping it as a placeholder.
After a few days of haggling on price, Kamadan treated me to its replacement.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
B/o all bronze shields
-
-
Added 2 new q8s and a zodiac staff
-
-
Damn... iv been trying to farm a purple sailent sword my self... My aim has allways been to get 3, q8 sets, Blue, purple and gold, allready got dream gold set, my dream blue set is half done if the guy takes my offer for the shield, and my purple set you actualy just sold me the shield i needed. but i actualy ended up geting the sword in gold.... for once... i actualy want your mediocore luck XD

You need a Sea Purse Shield to match the ugliness of the bug themed Salient! haha
All I can recommend is chest run near bugs. I have yet to get a q8 Salient for myself unfortunately.. but if you wanna sell the gold one let me know x)
-
As usual on the hunt for q8 ins swords but today I actually got one.
Not gold but maybe next time. Good placeholder for now

-


I have a q9 15^50 that you can have if you'd like
-
UPDATED with R/B on Tribal Shield (EFFIGY)
-
-
uppupuppupuup
-
buy my stuff
-
-
-
-
-
