Posts by AMBROSIO

it's been some time since something was posted here, but i came across this thread today, and i read every single post

i love to see how you guys keep all those things in a good memory and i can literally feel your love for the game it was years ago <3

as i read all the answers a lot of things came to my mind that i still remember and i want to share some of them with you :)

(sorry if i mix up the chronological sequence, i played a few years)

back in my days

- i played on a friends account with only prophecies and eotn active, cause i could not afford the other expansions

this account was hacked several times and everytime i bought an ecto from the rare material vendor (only way for me to acquire them, cause i never got invited to uw parties due to the lack of monk skills) it was gone the next day

- ectos were like 25k at the vendor and it was soooo much

- you would always find at least a few people to join for primary quests

- "Mathe gelernt bei Yoda du hast" [MATH] was a famous HA guild

- we switched to polish disctricts in TOA for a better ping

- the first guy achieved the legendary hero title (was rumored, that he was asian and shared his account with friends so they could play 24/7)

- for a few weeks you could clear everything with "ursa way" before anet nerfed it

- my necro achieved the max drunk title the old way by being drunk 10.000 minutes

- i took like 6758345637845 screenshots when i saw mini kanaxai for the first time

- roj, splinter and 100b were meta for fowsc

- there were always people dancing aorund the campfire in piken square

- you tried to glitch behind the npc in toa on top of the hill

- we farmed minotaurs in the crystal desert with w/mo

- there was no dhuum being the last boss of uw

- i lost a lot of currency to scammers cause i trusted too much xD

- everyone in the group appreciated you for playing monk

- gwamm was utopian for me to achieve

- we shared the 1k fee for fow/uw to enter (there really were people scamming this way, for 1k xD)

- the elemental sword was one of the rarest items to get

- warrios were the tanks with defy pain + dolayk signet

- ectos in fow were a myth

and last but not least

the sad day gw2 was released, i logged in and was kinda left alone in the game, it broke my heart to see every city and outpost empty

i decided to not play gw2 and still quietly hope for a return or remake of gw1 (i know it will never come) when i log on from time to time

i hope my memories are also some of yours and can warm up this thread a bit again, cause i would like to see and read more of your remember of this beautiful beautiful game <3

ign: A M B R O S I O