Posts by Izzy

I dont get it either. every mmo should have class/profession system so they can play of each other roles

Its' made for casuals and they forgot how gw really works with professions. I really hated the fact when they announced that they wouldnt have a dedicated monk and that made me realize gw2 is for casuals. Gw2 can rot for all I care, when they decided to do a 180.

Classes are not the same, they have unique skills, playstyle, weapons and effects. And in fact there are roles for raids -> healers, tanks, dps, kiters, mesmers with portals and more depending on the raid mechanic.

What they wanna do is provide the ability for more classes to cover different roles in instanced content. Im not gonna say gw2 is perfect, but its x10 time harder to understand and play it at a good level than gw1. So appart of doing story and some random stuff, i dont see the hardcore pve and pvp being casual at all.

A lot of people have a missconception about gw2 based on what the game had when it came out in 2012. But that was long gone, the game has change a lot, with horizontal progression, specializations, raids, more builds/traits and much more.

Tip: you can put /favor in game chat and it will tell you if its up or how many achivements left for the buff!

I was one of those that defended GW or part of the game to become F2P, and its actually the worst thing that could happen to the game.

You make a game F2P when its in active development and u update the shop with stuff. GW is not in development and the shop doesnt get any microtransaction item, so ur basically gonna flood the game with more bots, and those buying accounts to bot or manipulate the game are gonna do it for free (so less income for Anet), also the ppl getting banned wouldnt buy more accounts. Its absolutly nonsense.

This game needs soooo many updates that you would need like 20 engineers to work for 1 year at least before starting puting content and promotion. Even in Gw2 its hard for them to update to dx11 and change systems, imagine in gw1 that is x10 more obsolote in all means.

Hey! long time no see GW1 community, heres a video with some old stuff i had, tell me if you guys like it! ;) It starts slowly, but get some rythm after.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If there would be changes, there will be 1) a gw update, 2) Stephen commenting on reddit. So....

Outside Beetleun there are mobs that probably drop at any time. The thing is they got healers and stuff, its really really hard to kill them for not saying close to imposible as solo

Hello fellow players,

Could some1 enlighten me if its posible to farm Firebrand and the 3 mini drops from mobs in WoK? And where is the best place/quest to do it. Thanks!

Hey!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope you like it! ;)

External Content youtu.be

So yes, basically keep saying the community. I can bot to do records, but also flex with 20 bds, os items and so on. But hey, i didn`t farm any of that.

I can get r12 zaishen in some months doing nothing, but you can farm it in 3-4 years.

And please don`t ban my bots, i wanna keep looking "pro". I don`t even understand how you dont get bored, or feel the things you have are useless cos you didn`t farm any of them. Maybe in your case its cos you give the value to the "record", records that are being played by 20 persons in a game. Whos gonna even try to compete with your records? if they have to waste a money they don`t have because they don`t bot. Idk

You're making a point for me. If someone is botting to use the resources they botted how does that affect anyone?

First i have to say i kinda understand your point, but i can answer that question fast.

Bots affects you since you come back to the game. You log in and you see everything is overpriced, a bds that costed 100e back in the day, now cost 1.000 ectos. That with every single item. That means that if you don`t run bots or play for a looooot of time and certain things that give some money, your poor af, and your characters are gonna be poor as fuck too. (without even considering buying tons of conset and stuff)

Haven`t you see the ppl doing casual scs (not records) spaming consets like if they were chewing gums? rezoning cos some1 dies, cos some1 forgot quest. Quite some of those ppl have bots running, they dont care wasting 5 conset in a sc when they have 5 bots getting tons of them. If you compare that to a normal player, the difference its hugeeee, the rest of the population can`t play like that. So either you make consets and pcons cost shit with an npc so every1 can spam it like chewing gums, or you keep banning bots. Easy.

And btw do you think that a player that is botting to get resources to do scs and records, its not also gonna use quite a lot of that money to make their characters looks amazing and get rare OS shit? common

PD: How many in your speedclear team has made r12 zaishen, and how many has made it with 0 effort thx to botting? all? xD