Posts by Miragee

So What do you do? You PAINT THEM WITH THREE BLACK DYES, (a splash of white might've been involved), AND VOILA! I Call it obsidian purple, the most expensive paintjob currently for sale ingame. (Excluding pre-nerf dye, please don't bash me).

Tbh I have done something similar, because using 3 black dyes + another colour actually makes it darker than just one black dye. I've done that for my Kurzick Amour on one of my Monks. Here's an old screen:

I just read everyone’s comments (didn’t read the letter but I trust the comment:whistling:)

Just like everyone else I would love to see new content for this game. I feel like we will see some more in the future. I mean we did just get a bunch of new elites and weapons which is super dope.

I do like some of the solutions that were stated such as “money talks bullshhhh walks” that is so true. My lil 2ecto solution would be to gather willing players from anywhere like here, Reddit, in game, or any other forums/social media, maybe even do some individual advertising and and see if we can put a combined effort of 50-75e (that’s 300-500 thousand dollars) to show them that we are serious. Maybe each new content or whatever can be handled like this.

With that being said Idk how realistic this is 😂

What is this calculation? I don't understand...

Another tip if you decide to start: To find other players go to the american district in towns (they are regional "channels"). That's where most players are nowadays. If you are looking for a guild, use this forum or ingame hubs like Great Temple of Balthazar (PvP zone), Kamadan (Nightfall) and Lion's Arch (Prophecies). Here's a comprehensive wiki, where you can find a ton of answers as well: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

So then join FA group on weekends?

Could also do one of the many portal glitches to get a few more %....

I can get you into cavalon alliance area through my alliance if you want a temporary invite, maybe a 0.1% there

This, just join the FA events on weekends. If you tell people that you need to map it's usually accepted. And after that you can join the fun. The official start is 10 pm CET on both Saturday and Sunday.

I guess this is a controversial opinion, but it's not very surprising to me that the type of people to really consistently hang onto a desolate game that's over a decade old aren't very personable. I'm not saying that as an outsider, I was extremely happy with collectibles I bought for this game in the year of our lord 2019, so I'm of the people I'm criticising. Just think it's silly to be defensive--if you need tricks and tips to get around the wave of scumbaggery, that doesn't make the community "generally good." I throw my hat in with OP's camp, if for nothing but the sake of argument.

I think this is quite the stretch. I think a lot of people who still hang around are just people who enjoy this type of game the most. Because lets face it: Guild Wars is pretty unique in a lot of areas. You don't find that in other games. I also think quite a few players also play different games on top of GW or have other hobbies. Saying they are not very impersonable just because of the fact that they are still playing GW is quite a shallow take on it.

I generally think that the internet is a toxic place. I have played many games in my life and visited a lot of forums and there was literally one forum (indiablo pre D3, German Diablo forum) and one bigger community (German beginners server for Starcraft BW) which I consider not toxic in the slightest. All other places have been toxic to some degree. I think swansonson's advice to pick the right type of people is generally a good advice on the internet.