I would say 750a is the s/b.
I, and other will go crazy on this one I reckon
No, non perfect.
I would say 750a is the s/b.
I, and other will go crazy on this one I reckon
No, non perfect.
Hold on to your items people
I have a better idea, turn all my items into arms. Then buy coffers of whispers for the infinite arms hack.
Based on sentiment and subscriber count so absolute garbage data lol.
Ironically we now see all the modern q8 swords and shields are almost always 136 or 144g which were the previous q7 values. A great sword and history no matter the play makes it more interesting at least to me. One of my q8 crystallines for example is speculated to have been part of a massive botting/rmt/stolen chain of events. No way to prove any of it at this point and just makes for interesting history if considered true.
On a side note, this actually makes me want to take a look at my notes for the history of exploits and items. I wrote absolute tons that we have saved and I don't think we have posted it in the museum yet. Funny enough I even still had screenshots and source code for some of the more interesting ones.
Duped is possible as various groups target minis mainly but ultra rares were targetted too. ANET claimed they removed all of it but that is marketing bullshit. Tons of duped and other exploit items still exist today. I would actually venture it's at least a less than 50% chance of dupe for one reason. 144g is the most common gold value for q7 items and FDS drops in many places, especially pre nerf days with keyless chests. So I wouldn't assume or lose sleep over that thought unless someone explicitly knew it for sure and even then who fkn cares lol.
A big issue is the rarity and density of level 21 mobs. So if it is possible it will be tough to prove. On the other hand we know that level 16 is for sure q8 gold max. So potentially we were one off this whole time thinking it was 17 to 21 and actually 16 to 20.
Many +1 shields look good together.
at first, the usual trolling i get from Hell's
but a few runs later i got blessed
Put them up for auction, already got loot trolls after your wares. They are all valuable in the current market.
This came from a bundle i bought from Foresta a while back.
offtopic:
I refuse to buy bundles from randoms that contain 100+ shields that is obviously botted. Who in its right mind would spend hundreds of hours farming/CR so many shields just to sell it without ID.
The only conclusion is either botted or CHECKED before selling.This is only my own opinion without evidence ofcourse.
(I can understand the fun of buying bundles for the "kick" out of gambling.)
Ironically those gloom bundles are botted.
55a firestaff
550a Shield
This might help
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
Huehuehue, I know what your droppin and been around a while.
Also stretches far more into other interesting situations.
21a summit hammer
dont bother, every single player on this game who found something not many ppl know about just act like they have found the cure of cancer and are getting a boner when they can tell fuck off to any other player who just asks for an idea on how to do it. So ye, let these cool kids jerk off to their pixels cause you dont want to be part of that circle
I will have you know I keep a very nice circle. Its really where i store all the exploits, bugged items, and knowledge that get the peons rowdy.
Its really not hard, i use to do full grotto runs on warrior and same to citadel besides droks for cash. Can get chests easy that way.
what a beauty! From years of nolani farming I can tell HOW rare they are in max dmg generally. even more so in q9. and even more in blue. and EVEN MORE with another inherent besides isv and hs.
gorgeous
Nolani is what dropped my q8 6-27 tribal axe and gives me the same feeling of these 2 items in rarity and love.
There fixed it for you.
Real favorite of the old mantid bots, probably some arms still at this point. My guess is 5-10a by a collector even though a 40/40 set is more desirable for DoA and whatever other esurge based runs.
Merch it or hero, unless its a prenerf outcast or perfect q9, botting has 100% killed the skin but you should already know that.
Will wrap this up tonight, so get final bids in and then over this next week will contact buyers.
UP UP AND AWAY
Kromp = Glazen
O man that's the funny stuff.
Well duh, everyone knows your brother is Glazen.
Display MoreDropped in EOTN, didn't know they existed in insc. Can they drop gold q8?
Bonus:
Dropped a nice shield;
+10 armor while hexed.
+60 HP while hexed.
+12 bonus energy if you like air magic.
strange skin tho
Ready?
I would happily buy that air focus.