Posts by Charrzenegger
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ty much all.
U will add a ending time: 05. Jan
Ty for your help
-
-
-
Hi.
This very old Air Statt is for Sale.
C/O: 3a
B/O:
Auction is ending at: 20. Jan 2022, 20 UTC
Highest bit is winning.
Happy bidding.
-
-
-
-
-
im looking for any req Caster offhands, X energy, +9AR vs. Blunt dmg.
All Other Caster offhands with +9 AR vs. x are interesting, too. Plz offer all.
Ty
-
Pre grawl 505bd
-
Hi. I want to create a japanese guild-tag with the word "call"
What U prefer?
1. [くムㇾㇾ ]
2. [くムㇾㇾ ]
Ty for your opinion

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi.
I want to sell my old Obsidian trimmed Guild. No Asia guildname/tag.
Want the full Name, write me a PM

I want 235 bd pre or 39 arms for it.
PM me or write here, If u are interested.
If u want we can use a trade-mod

Greetz
-
-
Its to complicated for me
