Posts by Oldschool Cool

Hello GW Legacy community, I collect unusual OS and pre-nerf stuff and I need your help to accumulate even more weird stuff !

> Aegis / Shield of the Wing

I'm looking for some cute Aegis/SotW, including :

- Cute Blue OS Q8/16 with a random mod (not salvagable/high value)

- Low req OS (even non perfect), for exemple from Q4 to Q7

- Single mod OS +10 vs proph creature (for exemple +10 vs skeletton)

- Low req Incriptible gold, Q3 to Q6

- SotW Q7/15 white

- Aegis Q7/16 white (prenerf)

- Aegis Q12 +29 hp single mod. Yes just this specific one. Yes it's weird. Yes i'm paying well !

Trading for a different mod order :

I'm looking for the following trades :

- SotW Q9 +30hp -2wS (me) + 20e => SotW Q9 -2wS +30hp (you)

- Aegis Q9 +30hp -3wH + 20e => Aegis Q9 -3wH +30hp

- Aegis Q9 +45 wS -2wS + 20e => Aegis Q9 -2wS +45 wS

- Aegis Q9 +45 wE -2wE + 20e => Aegis Q9 -2wE +45 wE

> Prenerf Sanhan's Staff

I'm looking for the prenerf version of Sanhan's Staff (low level staff from faction). That version used to drop around 2006. See image below :

I'm looking exclusively for the version with those stats. I'm NOT interested in the regular version.

Finder fee = 1a if you refer me to someone who has the prenerf staff and we end up trading, If you have the staff yourself come collect your 1a on top of the regular price.

> Triple profession wands

I'm looking for wands that are :

> Triple profession (Req from prof A, HSR from prof B, HCT from prof C). The 3 attributes have to be from 3 different professions

> Non-inscriptable (OS)

> Any skin, any req, any %, purple or gold

> Some exemples

See my prices :

Display Spoiler
    Req%Skin*My offer
    Q920/20Rare80e (negociable)
    Q920/20Common40e (negociable)
    Q10-1320/20Rare15e
    Q10-1320/20Common12e
    Q9-1319/19 or 20/19Rare12e
    Q9-1319/19 or 20/19Common6e
    PurplesPurplesAll skin4e

* Rare skin : Jellyfish, Celestial, Wayward, Zodiac * Common skin : Every other skin (Jade, Amber, Plagueborn, Koi, Platinum)

> Pre-nerf runes

I'm looking for the following prenerf runes :

* Superior attribute rune +3/-75hp "wrong icon". Any attribute. Price to be negociated. (finder fee = 1a/each)

* Non-attribute rune with a "blue text" and/or "wrong icon". This include : Vigor, Purity, Clarity, Restoration and Recovery

* Unsalvaged prenerf rune, any kind (finder fee = 1a/each)

Note for some of the runes I offer 1a finder fee if you refer me to someone who has the rune and we end up trading, If you have the rune yourself come collect your 1a on top of the regular price.

See exemples below :

Display Spoiler

> Weird mods :

I'm looking for the following weapon mods :

* Hammer +12% vs giants (x1), paying 15e

That's a lot of items,

8. Useful for PvP but very common skin, based on what i see in kamadan around 30e ?

18. Q9 strombow inscri still have some value, around 20/30e

28. Merch if it's the core skin

34. More like 5e . I have tried to sell a Q10 CC inspi for days in Kamadan, the skin is nice but nobody was interested in a high req inspi.

35. 5/10e (same for 46 btw cause it's exactly the same item)

I agree with all the merch from Gambino (12,25,30,33,43) common skin inscriptible are just impossible to sell. Don't forget to recycle the mods tho.

For all the low req daggers i know they have some utility in speedclear if they are max damage and inscriptible (or OS with a 15%^ench) . Based on that i would merch the 29, the 32 and the 37 (15^hex), but wait more opinions to be sure

You should salvage the mods (20% adept staff head goes for 2/3e and Guided by faith for 1/2e) and merch the rest. You could maybe try to get a 2/5e for the Q9 primitive staff but it's a hard sell