PC some items I had laying around

• Hi,

I've ended up with some gold/green items over the years and I was just wondering if any of them were worth something? I'm not really sure what makes something valuable, so they may all be junk (is there somewhere I can learn about what things are valuable?). I attempted a collage of the items and put some numbers on to make them easier to refer to:

I also recently got a Broken Toy but I don't know if it can even be traded, so if anyone knows if it's possible to trade that and also how much it would be worth it would be cool to know.

Thanks,

Matt

• q8 Celestial Shield is going to be tough sale as single non-perfect mod, imo. I'd guess 20-50e.

q8 Celestial Axe 5-20a, but most likely 10a'ish range.

Feel like it should go w/o saying, but these are by no means "set" prices for the items. Best bet is to just post in Sale thread and let the auction run for quite some time. Celestial Axe could draw more from what I stated, as it's a nice collection skin due to all of the different weapon types one could get. There may be a bit of collectors after this because of that.

• Should be noted though that the r8 Cele Bow seems to be pre nerf? Red and wiki's req chart both show the current max for a r8 bow being 14-27, whereas this one is 14-28. Still not max for a pre nerf r8 bow, but also perhaps still not currently obtainable. Should increase it's value, though I can't say by how much (esp since it has no inherent anyway). Do you know if you got the bow anytime somewhat recently? Or was this like, what would it have to be, 12+ years ago?

PS (don't reply to this until 24 hours after your initial post, as that acts as a bump. Save cosyfiep the headache) :D

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• There might be a small niche market for the ogre slaying knife, a friend of mine sold his for 20e in Kamadan a few days ago. I don't really know if it's a fair price, i guess you have to find the right buyer

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Thanks for all your responses on this!

Do you know if you got the bow anytime somewhat recently? Or was this like, what would it have to be, 12+ years ago?

It's probably been quite a while! I would imagine I got it from Kaineng as I've not been in the other places the wiki says it drops. I only have 1 character that's spent a lot of time there and I probably stopped playing him before nightfall came out?

• cosyfiep July 8, 2020 at 4:36 PM

Closed the thread.