Posts by max2562

I was on the hype for GW2 and I actually like the game, but I am not be most socially skilled person and more of an introvert. That doesn't cause much of a problem with GW1, but with GW2 there is a point where its just too difficult to move forward alone. They basically force you to join a guild and regularly play with them or you are just going to be stuck.

Aside from that, GW1 was already really big and they just kept adding more stuff. They thought at some point that they can't just keep building onto the GW1 foundation. Maybe they feared it would just be too much of a mess, but there was also the interesting idea of GW2 taking place much farther into the future. I remember the idea being tossed around that your character in GW2 would be a direct descendant of your character in GW1. I think they even tried to make this work somewhat, but it seems to not matter at all within the game's story. I lost interest with the story as well. Trying to get the combat mechanics down was so weird coming from GW1. Ultimately, I just messed around where I was stuck until I grew bored of it all together.

Some years later in an entirely different game a friend wanted me to reinstall it so we could play together. In retrospect I probably should have, but I just didn't have it in me.

Another member here said it well when they said "I like how GW2 forgets where they came from" because that is precisely the way I see it too. It may have been fun and all the ideas they had initially were good, but somehow they just forgot where they came from.

Well that solves that riddle. Shame too they look so nice with certain foci.

Thank you kind Mahogany smelling person =)

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

1. Rules on Bumping

Early Bump. You must wait at least 24hrs between posts in your thread. Please read the Xunlai Rules.

I found the EL Kuunavang for 30e

Still looking for the q9 fire CC

Also, I'm interested in pricing a fire Zodiac Scepter (inscr) if anyone has one. Not sure what the price range is so I'm just interested for now. Please let me know if you have one.

**Mod Edit**

1. Rules on Bumping

Early Bump. You must wait at least 24hrs between posts in your thread. Please read the Xunlai Rules.

I'll look for you. However, I have a req10 CC. Primarily looking to upgrade it and give the req10 to a hero.

**Mod Edit**

1. Rules on Bumping

A few items for price check. I stood in Kamadan many times and these never came up. I sold my old q10 VS for 50e, but I don't know what a q9 is worth anymore.

I wanted to list the CC for ~30e, but I just don't know if SR is worth that.

Thanks for looking :)

I have the collectors editions and it was still early on. Too far back to really remember much, but there was a person in some outpost that seen my Kuunavang and wanted it. I said I wasn't selling it and they said there was a method for duplicating it. I was still very new and didn't know this was against ToS and thought it wouldn't hurt to see if it was possible. The player had a specific spot that this needed to take place and I wasn't there in the story yet so they had to run me there. Once there I was instructed to die and get res twice, then place it on the ground. I hesitated, but I could not imagine anything going wrong with this scenario. The player even ran off map and said "see? now I can't do anything so you are safe!" So I proceed to drop it on the ground. Thats when I died (because there actually was a glitch just not the one I was told about). I then realized I was fucked and said as much. The player was like "Noooooo I'll send it back to you I promise =)" Don't know why maybe the scammer was new to being a dick and felt bad. Regardless, I had to save up and buy another Kuunavang.

I came back from at least 10 years earlier this year. I decided to clean house, so to speak. I deleted all the OS weps I had thinking no one would want them anymore. Didn't have much, but there were some good things there.

I keep thinking I'm done making mistakes, but something always happens to prove me wrong...

Bought it off the shelf at Best Buy sometime just after release. I was spending too much time on it and it was affecting my work in college so I soon got rid of the account. When I finished school I found someone selling a collectors edition account they weren't using anymore so I picked up that and it became my home. I stopped playing around 2011 and just recently got back into it some. Its nice to see the community never really died =)