Posts by Para

Hi everybody!

Updating the rules, because some items are taking so long!

Item bid from now on:

1-29a (may increase in 1a/minimum per bid)

30a - 99a (3a minimum)

100a-199a (5a minimum)

200a-499a (10a minimum)

500a - 999a (25a minimum)

1000a + (50a minimum)

If this rule is not followed I will not consider the bid, and best offer will remain on the previous one.

(i reserve the right to not sell the item, even if r/b or b/o is met).

every bid resets this timer for the item

Dear guys,

Just to let you know, because apparently some of you have not read the whole thing, every time there is a bid on an item, the countdown that was 72 hours, is renewed. Meaning that there is not left 48hrs MINI_ as your were talking in your chat with San .

I am not AFK, I check often the bids, I update them, and I have made even a couple of last calls for bidding when left 24 hours and 12 hours.

Please just be fair, and take it easy.

Greetings, brave adventurers of Tyria!

We have an important announcement to make. Some of the most coveted items are on the brink of finding new homes, destined for delivery to their lucky new owners in less than 24 hours!

But wait, before these treasures find their forever homes, we wanted to give you one last chance to make your mark. Are you willing to let these legendary artifacts slip through your fingers, like sand through an hourglass? Or will you rise to the challenge and claim them as your own?

Imagine the thrill of owning a piece of Guild Wars history, passed down from hero to hero through the ages. With just a few armbracers, you could be the proud owner of a relic that will be the envy of Tyria!

So, gather your courage, rally your allies, and make those final bids count. The clock is ticking, and soon these treasures will embark on a new adventure with their chosen champions.

Don't let this opportunity slip away – seize the moment and make your mark on Guild Wars Legacy!

Hey there, fellow treasure hunters and collectors extraordinaire!

As the Vintage Treasures Auction on Guild Wars Legacy draws to a close, it's time to seize the moment and make those final bids count. So I have decided to set up the r/b. But wait, before you get caught up in the frenzy of bidding, let's talk about something crucial: your armbracers!

Yes, those trusty armbracers that have been languishing in your character's storage for who knows how long. You know the ones I'm talking about – the ones gathering dust, forgotten relics of battles long past. Well, folks, it's time to dust them off and put them to good use!

Why, you ask? Because when will you ever get another chance like this? When will you have another opportunity to acquire these legendary items that may never grace the realms of Tyria again? It's now or never, my friends!

So, let's make a deal: you spend those armbracers, make those bids, and let's turn this auction into an unforgettable event! Let's show everyone what the Guild Wars community is made of – passion, dedication, and a knack for turning old treasures into new adventures.

Don't let those armbracers go to waste, my friends. Let's make history together in the Vintage Treasures Auction, and who knows, you might just walk away with a piece of Guild Wars lore that will leave others green with envy!

Time is ticking, so let's make every moment count. See you at the auction, and may the highest bidder win!

Bids goes the following way from now on minimum:

Item bid from:

1-50a (may increase in 1a/minimum per bid)

50a - 100a (3a minimum)

100a-200a (5a minimum)

200a + (10a minimum)

If this rule is not followed I will not consider the bid, and best offer will remain on the previous one.

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!

Greetings, adventurers of Tyria!

Are you an aficionado of antiquities, a collector of relics from a bygone era? Then prepare yourself for an extraordinary event! We're thrilled to announce the Vintage Treasures Auction, hosted on the esteemed Guild Wars Legacy forum.

In this exclusive auction, we'll be showcasing a dazzling array of magnificent "Old School" items with low requirements, each steeped in history and awaiting a new owner to appreciate their significance.

Important Note: While we aim to offer a diverse selection of items, please be aware that the Serpent Axe will NOT be included in this auction as it has not been verified yet. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, rest assured that the remaining treasures are meticulously authenticated and ready for bidding. Join us for an unforgettable evening of bidding, camaraderie, and the chance to acquire a piece of Guild Wars history.

Whether you're a seasoned collector or a newcomer to the world of vintage treasures, this event promises excitement for all. For further details whisper me in game

IGN: P A R A

Let's embark on this journey through time together and celebrate the enduring legacy of Guild Wars.

Good luck and Have fun!!!

ADDING 1 NEW ITEM 04/12/2024:

48. CELESTIAL LONGBOW Q7 15^50 14-26 dmg.

Item bid from now on:

1-29a (may increase in 1a/minimum per bid)

30a - 99a (3a minimum)

100a-199a (5a minimum)

200a-499a (10a minimum)

500a - 999a (25a minimum)

1000a + (50a minimum)

Current Offers here:

1. 775a Drystan4 DELIVERED
    2. 200a firekil DELIVERED
    3. 7a Cute DELIVERED
    4. 150a ondenoire DELIVERED
    5. 280a Sicilianking DELIVERED
    6. 5a Dadan DELIVERED
    7. 280a Raining Ecto DELIVERED
    8. 300a Ecto Sacrifice DELIVERED
    9. 290a Vizi DELIVERED
    10. 865a charr RESERVE BID MET item will be sold in 72 hours if there are no more bids. every bid resets this timer for the item
    11. 200a charr DELIVERED
    12. 1,750a Calli RESERVE BID MET item will be sold in 72 hours if there are no more bids. every bid resets this timer for the ite
    13. ---
    14. 450a ivann LAST CALL!!! LAST 24 HRS!! item will be sold in 24 hours if there are no more bids. every bid resets this timer for the item
    15. ----
    16. 210a San DELIVERED
    17. 250e Cute DELIVERED
    18. 22a Unholy RESERVE BID 80a item will not be sold unless this price is reached. item will be sold in 72 hours if the price is reached and there are no more bids. every bid resets this timer for the item
    19. 25a ondenoire DELIVERED
    20. 50a Cute DELIVERED
    21. 110a ondenoire DELIVERED
    22. 6a icedcream DELIVERED
    23. 150a Zuphix DELIVERED
    24. 200a charr DELIVERED
    25. 5a Cute DELIVERED
    26. 5a Cute DELIVERED
    27. 5a Cute DELIVERED
    28. 39a Cute WINNER No more bids accepted
    29. 50a Ecto Sacrifice DELIVERED
    30. 50a Ecto Sacrifice DELIVERED
    31. 5a Cute DELIVERED
    32. 7a Cute DELIVERED
    33. 5a Cute DELIVERED
    34. 230a MiltonNews DELIVERED
    35. 10a San DELIVERED
    36. 115a Urgoz DELIVERED
    37. 10a Woo RESERVE BID 20a item will not be sold unless this price is reached. item will be sold in 72 hours if the price is reached and there are no more bids. every bid resets this timer for the item
    38. 50a Ecto Sacrifice DELIVERED
    39. 5a Cute RESERVE BID 50a item will not be sold unless this price is reached. item will be sold in 72 hours if the price is reached and there are no more bids. every bid resets this timer for the item
    40. 550a charr DELIVERED
    41. 27a San DELIVERED
    42. 250a MINI_ DELIVERED
    43. 200a charr DELIVERED
    44. 1,150a Headless Medusa DELIVERED
    45. 5a Cute DELIVERED
    46. 80a lem0nhaz3 DELIVERED
    47. 5a Mango RESERVE BID MET item will be sold in 72 hours if there are no more bids. every bid resets this timer for the item
    48. 55a icedcream DELIVERED

AFTER I ADD THE WINNER, PLEASE OPEN CONVERSATION WITH ME BY PRIVATE MESSAGE ON LEGACY FORUM WITH YOUR NICKS;

Who else is super curious if it is a Tyrian one? 8o

I bet 1a that it is Canthan.

Para in the unlikely case you find out it is Tyrian, gz!: keep it until servers shut or sell it with considering the hints of unholy in the selling section. Not to pms / kamadan

I dont know what is pms or kamadan, long time withouth playing. I guess Kamadan was a town, wasnt it?! completely lost on forums about GW, i found the site on google search and I like this web :)))

Generally speaking, you’ll want to look at these threads for information on older (prenerf) items, which this axe would be if it is indeed the Tyrian (larger) version.

Prenerf info: Prenerf

Special note about selling serpent axes (to avoid scams): Special conditions for selling a gold TYRIAN Serpent Axe

I will have to request for the trusted collector! i can post a photo mixing colors from someone from the forum i guess! I will also check the list of prenerf! THANK YOU