Posts by ripbb
-
-
nearly unbelievable getting banned in 2026 for a ficional name only. post screenshots so the hunt begins
hunting the specific GM and harassing him will not achieve the result we want out of this situation, the way you deal with such events as a consumer that has proven track record of changing company policies is by boycotting their product and damaging their brand image, reviewbombing reforged on steam and not logging anymore aswell as not buying any more of their product is how you achieve your goals as a consumer
-
Display More
Well, to my surprise, and despite GM Pyriel writing to me that I could change my name the next time I logged in, the most excellent, unparalleled, and exceptional GM VORPAL PHANTASM has decided to permanently close my account, without explanation, without giving me any option.
I'm not currently at home; I'm recovering from an amputation I had while working. But I'll go home this week and get my Guild Wars cards. I'll shove them in your face if I have to, PHANTOM
thats the new reforged staff, The last time I had to resolve account issues, it was a pleasure talking to the team; they helped me with everything. But I see that the new management seems to be taking a different approach.
I've read the naming rules in both English and Spanish, and "Jesucristo" doesn't violate any naming rules, so they don't care.okay
I'm going to be patient. I'm going to use every means I can to get my account reactivated. If they don't respond to me privately this week, I plan to spam Legacy and every forum I can with private messages from this NEW, GREAT, AND DIPLOMATIC STAFF.
I hope they don't even think I'm going to spend a single cent on anything related to GW Reforge or anything like that if my account isn't reactivated.
I've had this account since I was 13, and now I'm 32. No more Q5 gold kappas/celestials for me, no more low commands. My Q8 martials are customized but still take my time to find itThat's how Guild Wars treats me today
First they offered to change my name, which I couldn't do because of the bug, PHANTOM (or vortex phantasm, for me u are a phantom) if i defeat shiro, varesh, liche, the grat destroyer and all the evil in tyria canta and elona, too in the fractals, Don't think that a GM who hasn't even played half as much as I've been AFK taking a dump while playing is going to make me back down.^^
It's my legitimate account, I haven't broken any rules, and if you help me spread the word about this, I plan to raffle off all my Q3/Q8 Gold command storage without exception when I recover my account, because there's no doubt I intend to recover it. It's not a League of Legends account, a Fortnite account, or any of that crap.
It's a piece of my life that some kid just took from me for no reason, after his friend even gave me the option to change my character name.so.. again... THATS HOWS GW STAFF THREATH OLD PLAYERS
Thanks to everyone who read this rant. I plan to wait for another response; until then, I won't leak anything private to protect myself, but I won't let them rip a piece of my soul out just like that. I'm a necromancer, and I'll fight even if I'm bleeding out.
1.2 Política de nomenclatura Utilice su buen juicio al seleccionar un Nombre. Podemos tomar medidas razonables con respecto a los Nombres que consideremos inapropiados.Usted no puede seleccionar un Nombre que sea:vulgar, amenazante, racista, sexista, intolerante, difamatorio, despectivo, calumnioso u ofensivo;una referencia a actos sexuales o violencia, pornografía, anatomía humana o funciones corporales, a una persona real (incluidas figuras religiosas o históricas), materiales protegidos por derechos de autor o con marcas registradas (incluidos nombres de personajes propiedad de terceros) o a actividades ilegales; ouna forma ortográfica incorrecta o alternativa de un Nombre que vulnere cualquiera de estas reglas, las Reglas de conducta o cualquier otra parte de este Acuerdo de usuario.
thanks legacy for all this years togeter
regards, Yami no shimo be.
be anet : > change name restrictions so you can sell more name changes
> ban people for changing their names
> now you can sell them new accounts
actual rat behavior, good luck recovering your account from these fools
-
not very prout of what we have come to...
I just see the meme of corporate employees brainstorming ways to make money with no effort, well played anet
We just can't stop being dumb
-
1 : 5-10e
2 : merch or 2-5e
3 : 5-10e
4 : 5-10e
5 : merch or 2-5e
6 : merch
7 : 5-10e
8 : merch
9 : merch
10 : merch
11 : 5-10e or hero
12 : merch -
-
around 5 arms
-
Still happening in April for me, frustrating stuff.
Yep, it still is but I've stopped reporting in because 1 : I haven't found anything new worth mentioning and 2 : 2weeks clearly cares more about creating new bugs like triple mod weapons in their beta branch called pre-searing rather than fixing gamebreaking previous bugs like this one
-
10e at best
-
its a cool one, few arms no doubt, low double digit if you're lucky
-
Take a seat some of you before you feint, you may need to.

economic integrity is just a concept
-
ench mods are best with tactics and stance mods are best with strength, -5/20 +30 are sort of outdated and not used so much anymore
attribute mods are cool but very niche, their best secondary mod is very build dependent so hard to say
+10armor mods are best in slot for specific tanking and their secondary best mod is usually +45ench or -2ench
-
anything OS q9 perfect and popular inherent will have some value to a certain extent
-
a few ectos to a hardcore fan of classic skins, gl finding him i would personally merch but posting in WTS on legacy only costs you a minute and maybe you get lucky
-
bo is merch
shields go from merch to a double digit arms (+10 plan -2 ench the most valuable by far)
-
i sold a rhino sloth awhile ago for 20a, this skin is better (imo) but its been released from some time now so maybe 5-15a ?
-
-
even if they're OS its a merch
next time provide a screen so we can save some time and accurately see if its insc or OS since you didnt mention it
-
single digit arms, maybe low double digit if you're lucky
not my area of expertise so wait for more answers
-
don't sell under 10 arms
-

are you deeping solo these days Lain ?
-
sup my little doomers Neutral_CH Aeronwen
-
its not very rare, few ectos hard sell
-
Its insane how everybody thinks his opinion is the most important.
This game doesnt belong to you. You are just in this extremely comfortaböe position to be able to still enjoy a 20 year old game without any costs. They even give us new Updates and even content. You are not alone in this game and those updates do not break the game in any sense. You are crying about a 5 hour window of now prenerf items dropping while bots have been flooding the market with purples for the last 10 years or more.
Yes there are "better" items now with the inscr ones, but that was the case since inscr got introduced in nf and still ppl prefer os ones. "Perfect" os purple still exist and u can still use those if u prefer that.
Stop crying and enjoy what you are getting offered.
i wish there was a clown emoji to gift you
-
Do they consider it an expendable area that they can use to on which to experiment?
this is tutorial island, so yes
its wrong though, if you want to experiment you should make a beta branch and bug test thoroughly before you roll anything out on the live servers
amateurism 101
-
nobody will be able to tell, mods is a new thing and pre payment systems is completely different using black dyes and charr's butt hair and whatnot
-
merch all except the last cane, maybe you can get a few ectos if you try hard enough
-
nerfed the drop possibility, sorry.
so Anet introduced perfect mods for items in pre for few hours, then make them inaccessible.
nice one guys.. nice onethat made me mad and im not an eden player
-

Althea means up to 4 mesmer heroes without mercenaries

i literally bought merc packs 4 days ago for that
-
idk about perfect, if you stick an adept head on there you get a useless 20% hct blood and then again bip necro holds ashes 95% of the time
i can see someone throw 1-3a at it though because of skin
-
-
single digit arms maybe less
-
Big Sh empty your wallet
Just in case I have the budget version that I haven't been able to sell for several weeks (:D) I'm going to end up giving it away.. [Go put a scythe]

bro this is insc
nevermind budget this is temû version with scuffed adept head

-
Big Sh empty your wallet
-
Low xxe for bow if you're lucky enough to find a buyer, the skin is not the best
Merch the sword or stick it on a hero, insc zods drop all the time from end chest
-
bump le dagger du zodiaq
-

juicy!
Big Sh my boy collects them
-
Frog cc air pair for 1a
-
Q10 is def a harder sell, take what you can get up to 40e I'd say
-