Hyper's Hall of Monuments

• My skill may not be the best, but with iron dedication year after year, one can achieve great things. Here are some videos of my progress towards my Hall of Monuments and the maxed titles rank from 2007 to 2017.

2008:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YouTube

2009:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YouTube

2017: Finally GWAMM

YouTube

HoM calculator link