Closed. OS Stuff, BDS (q10 llu) and Froggie (q12 Divine)

• Hey Guys,

i need ur help on a few Items. Especially on the OS Stuff.

OS Stuff:

BDS:

Froggie:

Kama Trade Chat doesnt deliver good Prices for the BDS, Froggie ist about 20-25e?

I dont have any Clue with the OS Stuff, although i read the Thread about OS Stuff and when its worth something.

Please let me know which items are merch und which habe value.

Thank You =)

• I would merch all OS weapons. Or maybe give the Came to an Henchman. +5en while ench and mixed attribute should kill its value even in q9. You can try selling it. I would be happy if some one offered 5e.

For the Inscr weapons u are right. Kamadan trade chat is the way to go. Often there are multiple offers of these.

Froggy for ~20e sounds reasonable, still can take time.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Mass Der Dinge May 18, 2021 at 12:11 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Stuff, BDS (q10 llu) and Froggie (q12 Divine)” to “Closed. OS Stuff, BDS (q10 llu) and Froggie (q12 Divine)”.
  • bsoltan May 18, 2021 at 10:09 AM

Closed the thread.