q3 gold items farming

• Hello , been interested in farming for q3 gold items which only drops from level 12 foes

- most know farm is Sensail farming in Jaya bluffs - Shing Jea Island, q3 is super rare to find in max dmg/ar , not to mention good mods.

- i farm skrees regularly in Lahtenda Bog ( which takes 5-7 mins per run , and around 12 foes with required level ) , but didnt see any q3 gold so far ( got 1 q3/11 max purple tall shield only ).

what i would to know is :

are there any areas or foes or quests( any region ), that can spawn lvl12 foes which are not mentioned on wiki ? sometimes wiki is not accurate about these details.

every information helps , thank you all

• yo pyre pm me ig i think we can discuss it cause there much to say.

As stated people don't rly know about it, except the people farming it, but q3 gold are just ultra rare, not even considering maks ar/nrg and bonus.

I farm zen daijun explo/ mission for the past weeks, with tong tong and mystic zeal, we probably did more than 100 runs by now.

We droped 0 q3 gold.

Pm me ig ill give more details :p i know there is other spots in proph especially to farm those q3 gold.

As stated, for me the 2 bests (cause only spots) are in faction :

Zen daijun explo cause lvl 12 rt plague -> q3 gold drop on them, shield, staff, daggers bow you name it.

Tengu lvl 12 in nm, but imo this farm sucks cause they will drop kama 95% of the time if you drop a gold butbutbut.... It's the only place with q3 bladed or q3 spiked club (about the odds of getting one now .... Lal you would have better chance proposing 100a to pyro to buy his, which is probably one of the only in the game

See you ig !!!

• Marty Silverblade May 22, 2021 at 6:10 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “q3 gold items faming” to “q3 gold items farming”.