Close Pc Q10 Tactics Round Shield +10 Demons +45 While Enchanted

• 1a is a gross undervaluation. I am not as familiar with demon shields, but I can tell this is the most desirable mod and attribute combo, and Round/Wooden has its fans. 10a is the minimum I would accept and I can see it going way higher.

• 1a is a gross undervaluation. I am not as familiar with demon shields, but I can tell this is the most desirable mod and attribute combo, and Round/Wooden has its fans. 10a is the minimum I would accept and I can see it going way higher.

absolutely agree with this. 1a is nowhere near correct. Just for the mod combo alone, 10a would be the bare minimum I could see this going for. While the skin isn’t the most popular, it’s tactics, which in my case from collecting demon shields, is valued higher than strength.

I’d recommend auctioning this on a sell thread if you were going to sell it.

• All Area Nova August 21, 2021 at 8:48 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Pc Q10 Tactics Round Shield +10 Demons +45 While Enchanted” to “Close Pc Q10 Tactics Round Shield +10 Demons +45 While Enchanted”.
  • bsoltan August 21, 2021 at 9:03 PM

Closed the thread.