Closed Pre-nerf Greens and Rune

• Hey folks. I took a look around a couple of old accounts I have and found a few prenerf green items, as well as a rune. The prenerf greens are;

Victo's Maul

Kole's Torment

Milthuran's Staff

Strongroot's Shelter

Stone Reaper

The rune is a blue superior rune of blood magic.

Thanks in advance

• ^ Ignore this. (originally written to reflect a "5a for all" comment, which I guess was edited prior to me finishing this post)

For the greens, these are among the more common ones out there, due to the ease and/or popularity of farming the respective bosses. 1-3a/ea is pretty fair, perhaps higher for Strongroot's, as that's maybe the rarest of this bunch, but depends on interest. That said, of the ones you listed, The Stonereaper is one of 2 greens known to have at least 3 different versions. If yours is the "3rd version," then it's quite a bit more rare, and you should seek an accordingly higher price for it.

In theory, Milthuran's could also have a 3rd version, but only the Stonereaper and Kepkhet's Refuge have been proven so far. Please contact me in game to verify which versions you have. I've sent you a message as well.

As for the rune, I will leave that to Oldschool Cool or perhaps others to comment on, as they are more informed than I am on those.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

Edited once, last by Unholy (August 20, 2021 at 9:43 PM).

• jwatkin13 August 26, 2021 at 11:56 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Pre-nerf Greens and Rune” to “Closed Pre-nerf Greens and Rune”.
  • cosyfiep August 28, 2021 at 12:04 AM

Closed the thread.