I want to discuss one's IG

• Hello everyone, I would like to ask if this IG player is a liar IG: God Lesser

I had a large trade with him, but he didn't trade with me in KMD, and brought me into the middle position of Churrhir Fields. He said he wanted to trade there, and then he said a lot. I left Churrhir Fields and told him that I wanted to trade and invite KMD, and then he went offline and did not trade with me~! I feel that this person is a liar, using some kind of trick

DIscord: Charr0326#7845

• classic scam is including shadow steps. Argument goes as "can't fit everything in trade window, let each of us drop items on floor and then the other pick up" then when you dropped your stuff the scammer will shadow step (recall or that ebon skill for example) to your position and try pick up your items. Or he just rezones to kammy and thus destroying your items. If he is doing everything via trade window, there is no reason for suspicion.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• classic scam is including shadow steps. Argument goes as "can't fit everything in trade window, let each of us drop items on floor and then the other pick up" then when you dropped your stuff the scammer will shadow step (recall or that ebon skill for example) to your position and try pick up your items. Or he just rezones to kammy and thus destroying your items. If he is doing everything via trade window, there is no reason for suspicion.

That person has appeared again and now sells obsidian korean trim guild at KMD, the funny thing is that he wants to take me away from KMD to trade again haha

DIscord: Charr0326#7845