• Will add more to this soon to include creature mods on weapons / focus + more examples but for now here is the basic shield info :)

The 11 creature mods available are: Demons, Ogres, Dragons, Plants, Dwarf, Giant, Charr, Tengu, Troll, Undead, Skeleton

Examples:

OS core skins (available in Tyria & Factions) can drop with all 11 depending on location. Demons, Ogres, Dragons, Plants from Cantha and Plants, Dwarf, Giant, Charr, Tengu, Troll, Undead, Skeleton from Tyria.

- Aegis

- Crude

- Defender

- Ornate Buckler

- Reinforced Buckler

- Round Shield

- Shield of the Wing

- Skeleton Shield

- Skull Shield

- Tall Shield

- Tower Shield

- Wooden Buckler

Prophecies Skins (available only in Tyria) that can drop with: Plants, Dwarf, Giant, Charr, Tengu, Troll, Undead, Skeleton

- Magmas Shield

- Stone Summit Shield

- Summit Warlord Shield

- Eternal Shield (TopK)

- Gloom Shield (TopK)

As well as the core skins these 3 from Underworld and FoW can drop with: Undead

- Eternal Shield

- Shadow Shield

- Gloom Shield

Factions skins (available only in Cantha) can drop with: Demons, Ogres, Dragons, Plants

- Amber Aegis

- Bladed Shield

- Bronze Shield

- Celestial Shield

- Diamond Aegis

- Echovald Shield

- Emblazoned Defender

- Embossed Aegis

- Exalted Aegis

- Gothic Defender

- Guardian of the Hunt

- Iridescent Aegis

- Kappa Shield

- Ornate Shield

- Outcast Shield

- Plagueborn Shield

- Spiked Targe

- Zodiac Shield

There is one anomaly that I'm aware of which is creatures other than undead on shadow shields. They no longer drop like this and I'm not certain where they did all those years ago. Can assume from FoW maybe the original keyless chest and likely dropped the full list of proph creature mods (Giant, Charr, Tengu, undead, Troll, Skele, Dwarves & Plants). Haven't confirmed plants & tengu, examples I have seen:

The closest you can get to these now is a purple from Kilroy keyless chest in Sorrows Furnace:

If anybody can confirm or deny any of this please do, keen to figure out the truth of it all ;)

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters