PC 4 Tatics+ 12 armor shield . inscription {closed}

• I have four shields with that armor/Q and I bought them all for 10e ea from different people from Kamadan (not this skin though, mines are a x1 Tall Shield, x1 Wooden Buckler and x2 Ornate Bucklers in blue and purple), it's the only thing I can say. If the "Crude" skin and gold is rarer than those I said, it's beyond me, no idea.

• I have four shields with that armor/Q and I bought them all for 10e ea from different people from Kamadan (not this skin though, mines are a x1 Tall Shield, x1 Wooden Buckler and x2 Ornate Bucklers in blue and purple), it's the only thing I can say. If the "Crude" skin and gold is rarer than those I said, it's beyond me, no idea.

Yes its definetly worth more in this Q and skin. Its hard to find gold in this range, 5a+ definetly

It's mainly the gold rarity that makes this one way more valueable. Gold does only drop down to q3 and that is insanely rare - so rare that to this day I haven't seen a single gold insc q3 shield.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Nevoc November 10, 2021 at 4:12 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC 4 Tatics+ 12 armor shield . inscription” to “PC 4 Tatics+ 12 armor shield . inscription {closed}”.
  • bsoltan November 10, 2021 at 9:50 AM

Closed the thread.