OS Plagueborn Staffs and Scepters [Please Close]

• Hello all,

I have recently started Chest running and am not at all familiar with the prices of OS items.

A large part of the items I immediately sold to the merchant, because of

high req or no max mods / single mods. These are the items I picked up because I think they can be worth something.

Can you check the items and tell me if they are worth something, or I should merch them?

Thanks a lot!

Scepter 1:

Scepter 2:

Staff 1:

Staff 2:

Staff 3:

• Auction staff 3 and merch rest

Plague staff is not most liked skin but DF Prott is best monk combo on that skin

Payed for a smiting 20/20 3a

But auctio it and see if price pleases u

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I'll 3xplain the staff thing a bit...

On OS staves for monk they are all requires smite or divine favor, so q9 df with hct 20% of prot or heal is a "perfect" os heal/prot staff.

On most skins like holy staff its common to find, but plagueborn (and certain other skins) has nearly every caster attribute, so rolling q9 df + perfect 20% prot is a rare combo

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Warry Mc Warface November 11, 2021 at 3:58 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Plagueborn Staffs and Scepters” to “OS Plagueborn Staffs and Scepters [Please Close]”.
  • cosyfiep November 12, 2021 at 8:17 PM

Closed the thread.