Closed. Q9 shields

• **Mod Edit** Thread closed due to multiple edits.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

can u help me with:

shields.png

ty anyway

i think 1st 80e, 2nd i really dunno, 3rd merch, last one 500e, somone told me 20a but i don't believe it, its strengh, not tactic

sold last one 5a

Edited 9 times, last by bsoltan (November 28, 2021 at 10:19 PM).

• tru recycled November 25, 2021 at 1:14 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “War Hammer q8 non max dmgs” to “Some Os shields q9 + hammer q8”.
  • tru recycled November 26, 2021 at 12:24 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Some Os shields q9 + hammer q8” to “Q9 shields”.
  • For the last one it is a farmed skin but perfect mods and mods that match a strength req well. I think 20a might be a bit high but 10-20a is not unreasonable.

1 and 3 are sort of similar and the reqs don’t match the stats well. If they had each others stats it would be better. I think you would sell both in the 20-40e range. The gothic will be the less valuable one but i wouldn’t merch it. I don’t think the echo is worth 80e due to being one off, a common skin and strength req with ench. Only perfect echo seem to go for big money.

2, put it up for sale and someone will buy it, it has a lot going for it (perfect mods, tactics) 10-20e feels about right.

• tru recycled November 28, 2021 at 12:52 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q9 shields” to “Os shields”.
  • bsoltan November 28, 2021 at 10:19 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan November 28, 2021 at 10:19 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Os shields” to “Closed. Q9 shields”.