BDS price range [CLOSED]

• Rather than a specific item, I'm looking for a general price range for attributes and req's for bone dragon staffs. It doesn't have to be excessively detailed, but enough of a general idea that I have something to work with. Something as simple as 'Smiting is X-Y ecto depending on req, channeling is A-B' or something similar would be a great help. Thanks for any help!

IGN: Zurathustra Spoke

• q9 curses 18-22a, q9 death 20-25a, q9 fire 24-30a, q9 dom ~50a, q9 chan 35-40a but usually supply exceeds demand quite a bit, q9 heal 18-22a, q9 illu 15-18a but harder to sell for those prices because for many it's just another "trash attribute". q9 air 12-15a, q9 water 8-12a, q9 inspiration 6-7a, q9 blood 9-13a

For most BDSs a pretty good rule of thumb is q10 ~ 1/2 the price of the q9, perhaps 60%.
    As arm prices fluctuate so do BDS prices based on arms. But I would still say this is fairly up to date even with current arm prices.
    Hope this helps.

IGN: Heavens Temptation | Purple Crystas, Zodicas, Tall Shields

• zurathustra December 28, 2021 at 6:06 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “BDS price range” to “BDS price range [CLOSED]”.
  • cosyfiep December 29, 2021 at 5:01 PM

Closed the thread.