CLOSE OS prof stuff

• Agree with switisch but would add that the 10/10 basic skin wands would not be easy sale and I would give u a range on 5-10e with time and luck to find a buyer.

A q9 water 10/10" Zodiac sceptre ( significantly rarer and more searched skin) struggles atm very hard at the 20-30e range

A q9 DF zodi sceptre 10/10 was sold 60e here in the forum to Emma pupu in an auction

Q9 Jellyfish wands ( probably one of the highest value wand skins) 10/10 Modded go for around 100e+ depending on attribute. We had a fire and a death magic a while back when I am not mistaken.

The 20/20 staff is

1. Basic skin and very common

2. Q13 ( even on Q10 would be merch imo)

3. Domination is not a staff attribute u run wand and focus with Dom on 40/40 set. So maybe rare skinned Staffs like ghostly and raven go high and it's more a collectable even tho ofc some play it and u can play it.

Staff attributes are for example Protection prayer ( cause u mostly ench and need a 20% ench mod for it Wich can not be added to a 40/40 set) that's the reason why a Prot BDS is the most valued BDS and on froggys it's Dom and heal. A prot froggy and a Dom BDS go for a fraction of the price as their "useable" counterparts.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Great opininon, as always.

ill keep that holy rod with me for awhile and ill put it for sale when ill have more stuff

thank you very much both of you for ur advice

we can close the thread

IG : Bounty Hunter Zoro

coming from the new world

• Bounty Hunter January 26, 2021 at 1:28 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS prof stuff” to “CLOSE THE THREAD PLEASE”.
  • bsoltan January 26, 2021 at 1:53 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan January 26, 2021 at 1:53 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “CLOSE THE THREAD PLEASE” to “CLOSE OS prof stuff”.