Posts by Bounty Hunter

Bought the game from a garage sale back in 2008 or 2009, dude sold me the game with his account registered and left 1k to start, told me that was worth a lot (lol). I thought he scammed me because I got stuck in presearing for 2 months before realising I could leave into a bigger world... and find those 1000 gold in my Xunlai Chest

I then created my first ever character, a warrior, forgot his name, we had quite a journey... Stopped around 2012 because I was failing my schoolgrade, mainly because of my dedication to Guild Wars.

Came back in 2020 but with another account, couldn't remember my password's old account, I then bought a new one to enjoy Guild Wars once more ! :)

Hello there,

The froggy scepter is a nice, valuable skin, even though the requirement is not the best, I guess you can get around 15-20e for it

Flames of balthazar are useful to get baltha points, and mostly sell as 3 for 1e

The stack of zaishen summoning stone goes for around 10e

100 glacial stone can be used to craft glacial gauntlet or are nice to salvage into glittering dust (players seek these to craft their conset)

Still a nice gesture from that anonymous donor :)

Definitly one of the best thread of the forum, I want more stories like this, fascinating to remember those nostalgic times

Back in my day, I spent a lifetime in presearing before knowing there were a far greater world waiting for me.

Back in my day, we used to have Ascalon crowded with people sealing crappy stuff for newbie like me coming from presearing

That is trully amazing, this must be the Guild Wars masterpiece. Thank you very much for sharing this knowledge with me. Once I earn enough money I will jump right into this amazing world of collecting :)

Wow, im on my ass looking at these. Mostly that Swamp Club :love:

But still I am wondering what is that "Teh Axe" you are talking about. Is it a particular skin or mods combination on a axe ? I am a bit confused about it.

Since I have been aware of this "hidden part" of gw for a very short time (2020..), I still discover some thing new everyday about some Old school items which are real treasures online!