Closed. Price check please 😊

• Golden Darkwings go for 50-100a

Purple and blue I heard to be prenerf cause only dropped on eotn event but not all agreed so don't take it for 100% I just quote informations from other threads.

Blue version was sold a while back for not to much over the value of an golden one like slightly over 100a (115-125a he wanted as Rb/Bo when I remember correctly) grapes are a thing for itself. Overall blue tends to be more popular choice. Still there are grape lovers. I would say should be around blue level q8 dark wing.

But wait more PCs and post it for auction and give it time. Not selling for PM or For 30a both to the poster above... WTB purely SMing his H on that shortselling / astraying post, here it would be finally fitting :)

The golden q5 Snoop Snail would maybe go crazy for ^^ should be able to go over 30a alone also. These low LOW reqs not 100% my business so also please follow the red marked advice

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I've seen q8tac gold darkwings go for 100-150a+, though lately getting the 100a+ offers can be a challenge. On the last sale threads, the bidding seems to die down around 60-80a.

As stated above, I've also heard that blue and purple darkwings should be worth more since they are rarer drops, but I'm not sure if the majority of the bidders feel that way.

Not as familiar w/ the q5 stuff.

• My ususal rule of thumb for tactics shields, is q5s are like 1/4 of a q8 in turms of price, with a gold q8 Darkwind going for like 100a on average atm, i would puta q5 at like 25-30a... But honestly its impossible to tell, they dont pop up often, and price is usualy determined by interest in auctions. Could go for allot more, could see no interest at all. There was a q5 Enamled that poped up not long ago, and the auction got enough interest that it went for nearly the same price as a q8.

The purple i have no idea... interested in when you got it, as the debait about wether these are pre nerf or not still hangs around. It should be worth more than a gold q8, but history shows people just arnt as interested in it.

The golden q5 Snoop Snail would maybe go crazy for ^^

And i would, if i didnt allready have one ;)

IGN: Snoop Snail (Not very active in game atm. Msg me here for trades!)
    --> WTB q3-8 Gold Inscriptables
    <--

Edited 2 times, last by Snoop Snail (February 9, 2021 at 12:01 PM).

• Thanks for all the replies.

As for all the prices it’s nice to see where they are at now, it was about 2 years ago I sold gold q8s 200a a piece and I sold a blue q8 for 125a. Il prolly just leave them in storage unless there’s someone desperately looking for them.

Cheers πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• rawr rebel February 10, 2021 at 4:55 PM

Changed the title of the thread from β€œPrice check please πŸ˜Šβ€ to β€œPrice check please 😊 few more items added”.
  • The Shield of the Lion iv seen get like 200e before. Again depends on interest, there was a q7 recently, and people were low balling it hard. I ended up picking it up myself for like 100e paired with something else. Market is in a weird place.

IGN: Snoop Snail (Not very active in game atm. Msg me here for trades!)
    --> WTB q3-8 Gold Inscriptables
    <--

• bsoltan February 11, 2021 at 2:13 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan February 11, 2021 at 2:14 AM

Changed the title of the thread from β€œPrice check please 😊 few more items added” to β€œClosed. Price check please πŸ˜Šβ€.