• I have a theory I want to bring forward that I think deserves to be considered.

We have the Istani Commoner in Kamadan:

And we have the £1 fish man:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They are undeniably connected somehow. They both both use their hand gestures to tempt us to buy fresh fish. The Istani NPC doesn't sing but you can tell he has strong vocal cords if you look close enough:

Now, the £1 fish man became known to the world in his famous 2012 video. He was probably locally known for decades before this. I suspect one of the GW devs came across the £1 fish man and incorporated him into the game as the Istani Commoner.

What are your thoughts? The evidence speaks for itself.

• this connection 100% true - the causality... idk how about mine:

anet made the guy big by placing him in kama and funding his global career. he was just a normal guy before that - and maybe they didn't have hik in mind. they searched someone matching the great istani commoner known so well from kama, the kidnapped him and created this story around him. then they strategically placed the song vid on insta and tiktok and hence created the legacy :!:

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier