Question regarding best way to go from Hom 30 to 50

• Hi all,

Coming from gw2 and just having basic knowledge of gw1, I'm interested in your opinions on how best to tackle my way from Hom 30 to 50 for GWAMM. Here's my current status:

Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator

and my character name: Anajinn of Akarat (ritualist spirit spammer)

1. Should I be first maxing out Fellowship (6/8), Resilience (4/8), and Valor (7/8)? If so, which of each should I be targeting first?
    2. Will maxing Honor(5/18) take the longest?
    3. Which titles should I be getting first, and which titles should I avoid because they take the longest?
    4. Any other tips/tricks for going from Hom 30 to 50 as smooth/fast as possible?
    5. Can anybody give me an estimation on how long it could take me in the worst case scenario?
  • basically the toughest will be all the titles. for pvp title zaishen is easiest - avoid all other pvp-base titles, they take an eternity of grind, also do all those mentioned in the wiki under "non-title statues" they are easiest to obtain (2-8h/ea for the elite areas, and playing through all campaign will be unavoidable anyway). Definitely just play all campaigns - on missions do cartography of the mission map (if not shared with an explorable area) when doing the nm - always do them with favor. before doing the miss take a glance at the wiki as to which are the bonus objectives - on some miss (mostly fac) they are time dependent, there you need multiple runs to carto entirely. this should also get you all the heros anyways. you could avoid War in Kryta and Winds of Change, since they give little progress but take long. check wiki for the entry quests and avoid them - once started they change mobs in certain areas to much more difficult ones. take the mats for the obby armor with you when doing fissure of woe.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Hello, I've recently done a GWAMM (my first in 15 years). In my opinion, try to have fun and don't rush it, cause it will take quite some time. Also, take a look at the wiki GWAMM guide and HOM guide.

1. Yes. I see you've maxed out devotion (miniatures). Fellowship can be done rather quickly (play challenge missions or buy some hero armors). Valor is probably next, as you only need one Tormented weapon to complete it (costs an armbrace, or get the once-per-account Reverie gift). Resilience will be costly, especially the obsidian armor, but you can complete the collection across different characters, so get all your characters elite armors of your liking and you're done.

2. Yes, it takes the longest to max out Honor. You can do GWAMM on the way as they're mostly the same thing. For the PVP statue get Zaishen rank 3. Complete the elite areas in normal mode for a few statues (FoW and Sorrow's Furnace should be easy. DoA should be doable if you know the drill. Underworld, Urgoz, and Deep will be hard if playing solo, but not impossible. To make them easier and more fun, find a guild or some friends to do it together).

3. For GWAMM, the following is my list: (finishing medium should give you GWAMM and 50 in HoM)

• Easy: Asura, Norn, Deldrimor, Vanguard, Sunspear, Lightbringer, Party, Sweet, Drunkard, Survivor, Guardian, Zaishen (rank 3), non-title statues
    • Medium (a bit time-consuming): Skill Hunter, Legendary Defender of Ascalon, Master of the North, Cartographer, Vanquisher
    • Hard (avoid unless interested): All account-wide titles, with Lucky (rank 2) and Unlucky (rank 2) being the easier ones

4. The trick is to have fun and enjoy the game. When you feel frustrated, do something else. Use Texmod for easy cartography (it's on the wiki). Doing everything with cartography may save time. I used this hero team to complete most of my GWAMM. You can also PM me (here on legacy or in-game) if you need any help.

5. Estimation: a few months to a few years. (depending on your play time of course)