• As someone who doesn't have the mercenary pack, I was just curious in knowing a few things about it that weren't obvious to me from reading about it online.

I'm aware you can only make a level 20 character into a mercenary, but there's a few other (more obscure) things I'm curious about:

-Can you use mercenaries with characters who are not yet level 20?
    -Is there an in-game cost to use them (ie. gold fee, etc.)?
    -When you initially add one to your party, do they come with any skills in their skill bar (I'm aware they have access to all unlocked skills)

Cheers :)

• -Can you use mercenaries with characters who are not yet level 20?
    I can't confirm or deny this because I have no free slots, but my guess would be that they probably have the same soft restrictions as MOX since he's another non-leveling hero.
    -Is there an in-game cost to use them (ie. gold fee, etc.)?
    No
    -When you initially add one to your party, do they come with any skills in their skill bar (I'm aware they have access to all unlocked skills)
    Nope.

• as long as you can get to a place where you can add the merc there is no limitations for level (I have one merc and a bunch of low level characters who were able to add them to their group). The merc will have all the skills unlocked that your account does for that profession just like any other hero, and no skills already on their bars (like the heroes koss, dunkoro etc). They dont have any weapons or insignias/runes on their armor either.

You dont need any free slots to make a mercenary. You buy the pack from the online store (or where ever it is now) and add the key to your account. You then go to the merc register with the level 20 character you wish to 'copy'. All of your other characters on the account can now access this merc by also visiting the merc register. There is no cost ingame once you have added the key to your account. I copied my rit since the first one available isnt until the end of nightfall or going thru the norn tourney (not soo easy to do with a level 10 character!) and he is on all of my other characters list of heroes now (who got to the temple of balthazar)

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

Edited once, last by cosyfiep (June 21, 2016 at 10:14 PM).

• An interesting update I discovered with the mercenaries. You can delete one and immediately re-add them (such as to change the appearance) and they will not lose anything if you had them set up on one or more characters.

I also discovered, in one case, that deleting one, then adding another character of the same primary profession leaves everything in tact as well, including the skill bar.

Edited once, last by BJWyler (September 22, 2016 at 3:57 AM).

• Hi, for mercenary pack, we don't play with caracter used for mercenary, with same caracter (twin on the groupe) and i like regular always for all heros (that hero have this build, etc for all).

For mercenary pack, i created PvP caracters (it's possible erase him after choose for new hero) and I equipped him with costume, festive mask, or oder skin visible on [ i ] window, or not, nude..

After, erase all PvP caracters and i play with all mercenarys with all caracters in my account. (after erase one, possible create other caracter with same name and play PvE or create other mercenary "clone").

1481642554-sans-titre-1.jpg