is being 1-off or 2-off max damage significant?

• Hi all,

I hope you’re all doing well. I don’t know too much about the damage calculation for weapons, but I wanted to ask. I’ve got this scythe that’s 9-39 damage. If I put 11-13 in scythe mastery, will my dervish do noticeably less damage than another dervish with a max scythe and comparable setup? Like, I’m assuming customization is very significant for scythe damage output overall, same with having a lot of points in scythe mastery for the passive armor penetration? Let me know, is this something you’ve thought about?

The “duh no brainer” answer feels like “just use a max scythe and stop playing fashion wars”, but I wanna play fashion wars briefly with this scythe.

• mossonbarkoncommand June 6, 2022 at 3:04 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Does being 1-off or 2-off max damage significant?” to “is being 1-off or 2-off max damage significant?”.
  • The difference isn't going to be noticeable. Unless you're doing something legitimately difficult in today's context a couple of points of DPS less won't impact your success. What will be far more important is modding it properly, customising it, and maxing out the weapon attribute (which you should always be doing, not just to compensate for a bad weapon).

d78dd1d.jpg

• I would recommend that too.

But u can test it, just go to the Isle of the Nameless and test your Damage in comparison with a max dmg Scythe.

If u need a hit more to kill a Grop, it can make a huge difference in Speedclears