• Hello everyone!

I was an avid GW player for about 6 years of my life I think..

Anyway I was getting extremely hooked so I ragequit one day in 2011 and haven't been back since.

Playing GW2 I realised how terrible it is and how much I missed GW1, so now I'm back!

But the problem is, I am completely clueless. I was brilliant at the game before but now everything has changed and I am completely lost. So if possible, could you guys provide me with some brief info as to the key things that have changed/i should be aware of?

Any info is helpful. I run a Rit as my primary and have a sin for speed clears etc. Used to love SoOSC but I imagine thats changed completely now.

Thanks!!

• Official Post

Welcome back!

Actually not all that much has changed. The game has been in maintenance mode since 2012 so any feelings of directionlessness are largely going to be a result of loss of momentum and forgetfulness. Once you find something to do you should get back into the swing of things without too much effort.

-Can't say what's happened in the speed clear scene. That's not my thing.
    -There was an Ele update in 2012, plus a Mesmer one in 2011 you may not have seen. The latter shook up the meta a great deal.
    -There may be chapters of Guild Wars: Beyond that were added after you left.