GW Olimpic Games xD 7 days The Favor Project

• edit change format for last post:

i've been thinking about it and since i don't think i'm going to have time for halloween or wintersday, i've been thinking that considering 3360 titles are needed, this could be potentially attractive to attract new gw2 and non-gw2 players, 1120 accounts could be rewarded with 3 titles each, if we added minipets and some kind of event to participate in, if 5% stayed playing I would feel satisfied :p

I promise to work hard but I would like to know opinions on what to organize, rewards for the fastest in something, hall of heroes , ra premades, guild battles, .....

guild wars olimpic games in all disciplines, soloq and teams

agree on a date and hour, burn consumables while playing on any map or fighting

let's see how long i takes to gather the necessary

tell me! cheers

Edited 4 times, last by Fenrir el Gris (October 14, 2022 at 12:38 AM).

• Tell me when and I‘ll do max alc&party on one of my characters on my own cost then.

Too broke and greedy to fund you and not enough storage to help out otherwise but I love the idea! Good Luck man :)

Oh and if you value arms at 150e and titles at 40e the one week of favor will cost you 896arms 😂

• The biggest problem might be storage

My alt can store ~270 stacks (6 chars, 20 slots backpack, 5 belt pouch, 2x10 bags)

And I'm willing to help with storing and distributing the stuff ^^

Other option could be doing an community event, where ppl do eotn stuff (missions/dungeons/vanq) helping others to max out their books I'm dumb, I keep forgetting that those don't count ^^

IGN: Kellogz Super Sta R

Edited once, last by Kellogz (October 7, 2022 at 6:31 PM).

• i've been thinking about it and since i don't think i'm going to have time for halloween or wintersday, i've been thinking that considering 3360 titles are needed, this could be potentially attractive to attract new gw2 and non-gw2 players, 1120 accounts could be rewarded with 3 titles each, if we added minipets and some kind of event to participate in, if 5% stayed playing I would feel satisfied :p

I promise to work hard but I would like to know opinions on what to organize, rewards for the fastest in something, hall of heroes , ra premades, guild battles .....

guild wars olimpic games in all disciplines, soloq and teams

agree on a date and hour, burn consumables while playing on any map or fighting

tell me! cheers

• Fenrir el Gris October 14, 2022 at 12:33 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “7 days The Favor Project” to “GW Olimpic Games xD 7 days The Favor Project”.