Looking to make a cool crystalline poster and xunlai

• Hi all,

So as I am less and less active, I thought of spending whatever I have left in a small project.

I always liked crystallines, collected 21 gold os ones, traded 4 away, customized the other 17 a month ago and I thought that I could expand this a little.

What, How and Why :

I would like to get(pay if needed) for purple (customized or not) and purchase gold customized ones.

The goal of that little endeavor would be that I buy/collect enough (un)custod crystallines and that I can then have people customizing them with their main character. In the end I would like to make a poster out of it and store the weapons in my storage, along with all the other crystallines I have.

So yea, I am advertising here as I am not necessarily buying (I could trade for other items I own) or take donations too (so long as if you donate anything at least one of the weapon is customized by you).

I will update the post with the amount of crystallines I have at my disposal and if any of you wishes to put their name on either one of them, just let me know.

Gathering :

I am willing to pay, trade items or accept donation of gold/purple custod or uncustod crystallines. I am not trying to expand a collection of uncustod gold (and I believe noone would be crazy enough to give one) so I would mainly focus on buying purple ones. However if you happen to have a gold custod one that you are not using.. reach out to me I will pay so long as I can afford them.

I obviously accept donation with the condition that upon a donation is made, at least one of the weapon should be customized.

If you wish to sell/donate or trade swords, it would be easier if you pm me on legacy as I am mostly busy these days

Customization :

There is no particular rule other that I would like to have one weapon per person and that the sword should be customized to your main character

If you wish to simply customize a crystalline I have bought, just let me know by pm or here and I will hand one over to you.

Upon completion :

I would put a poster in the collection thread with all the swords I could gather and store all of them on my account.

There is no time gate or anything, I will just post your items when I think there's enough.

Currently in stock : 2 purple crystallines (small stock but I am not active anymore so there's that)

Current people who have customized a sword :

I will post screens later when I have access to my account !

Thank you in advance :cookie:

• Nice idea, I believe you have a gold one of mine but if no let me know so we can sort something out

I don't think I have a gold one customized to you, I will double check :D.

Also love the idea, you should still have a q9 purple (^13 stance I believe?) I sold you a while ago and I'd love to leave my name on it if it's not already custod :)

I think I have a Q9 13^50 but was given to me customized; I will double check tomorrow, if not I can try to provide one with those mods