The Mausoleum 2022 - The Nostalgia

• Halloween is my favorite part of the year, because i get to visit The Mausoleum, the place where those triple mod shields were born. This place is like a huge maze where you get to discover statues and architectural designs, rooms with different themes fire, ice, nature.

Thank you Emma for joining me this year!

Took some pics aswell, enjoy y'all.

TzqEdoi.jpg

7QaQtmh.jpg

chIbtJn.jpg

SPIIYbK.jpg

B9YUwHp.jpg

CMwgf9c.jpg

EAXaxTk.jpg

jXdHJxU.jpg

HLYeTUH.jpg

MhieuwJ.jpg

fUEmbTH.jpg

UGTl9qf.jpg

u29zpGG.jpg

1I4kNxt.jpg

dCl2OUF.jpg

0MukUNk.jpg

LkiFhaX.jpg

5If93T7.jpg

00ukgsQ.jpg

hZHodXf.jpg

Twk1RQk.jpg

jonh8WT.jpg

JuNKqag.jpg

0576ejL.jpg

ign: A L i N :war:

WTB Triple mod shields (from The Mausoleum 2010 - bugged shields)(paying well)

• The Mausoleum is clearly beloved not only for the beautiful scenery sampled above, but also as the birthplace for some unique oddball equipment. I know others treasure and collect these items but one such piece has sat in my inventory as a misfit through many a Halloween, largely unknown to the community. This year, Kromp and I decided to dress up and give this bow the debut it deserves. Happy Halloween, Guild Wars!

Roadwarrior.png

• lovely family pic Kabong and what bow! these os mauso items are very underappreciated - just insc items as os - and yours even had a nice gv on top of being plain perfect. I see some people who claimed to have all os weaps q9 15^50 or just bows... not so fast :D

and those pics are lovely O O O Yoji O O O - we often forget to look around tge wonderful scenery in gw - some places are really amazingly designed!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier