Show me a screenshot of...

• Hey all,

This is a thread I've wanted to start to hopefully showcase answers and examples to questions and curiosities people may have about various things in the game.

The idea is simply this:

Person A: requests screenshot of (literally anything in the game, item, event, drop, spawn, etc).

Person B: quotes the original request (so we know who's answering what) and responds with a screenshot of the requested whatever.

For example:

One screenshot I know I saw many many years ago was an old one of someone opening the Lost Strongbox/Frozen Chest in Dreadnought's Drift and it saying something like:

Opening the [Chest name] reveals a...

Opening the [Chest name] reveals a Crystalline Sword

And the person going like "OMG [stuff]" to someone else in PMs. I haven't been able to find that screenshot again (and that's also the only screenshot I've ever seen of any of the old unlocked chests, not just the ones in Dreadnought's). So, if anyone has any screenshots of these, I'd love to see them :)

Another example could be like:

Person A: Hey I've never seen [creature] drop [item]. Anyone seen it?

Person B: [Check it]

I'll start us off!

Show me a screenshot of...

Request 1: Any old unlocked chests anywhere in prophecies.

Request 2: Any Paper Lantern dropping on Shing Jea Island (from an enemy or chest).

Request 3: Any bosses from Sunjiang District (Mission) and Raisu Palace (mission) dropping their greens. I've seen the bosses in Arborstone (mission) do it, but never these.

Request 4: Shen, the Magistrate dropping a Tattered Fan. Wiki says it's a thing, but I haven't seen it yet.

Interested in seeing where this goes. Have fun :)

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread