PC Shields gold q8

• Blue is A LOT different than gold for q8 shields. You really can’t compare the two. You can want it to be comparable to the 70a auction ongoing but it just isn’t, in any way. They drop from fundamentally different sources.

Gold only drops from lvl17-21 enemies and are very rare. Skins like sea purse in gold only drop gold from a few types of enemies because in Vabbi there just aren’t many 17-21s.

Blues drop from a wider and more common range(even in HM), so there ends up being a lot more of them bc people get them even while doing stuff like VQ quite often

This is also why some q8 insc skins only exist in blue(eternal shield for example)

Anyway…i think manuS isn’t too far off. My guess is 10a at the upper end but would require multiple people very interested, most realistically I think just auction it and be happy with whatever it lands on which will probably be in the X arms range.

Edited 2 times, last by Anti (January 23, 2023 at 11:37 AM).

• Yours is not gold its blue. Thanks i know the prices for gold shields but blue shields are a completely different market. Blue vabbi skins are way more common than gold ones because vabbi chests dont drop q8 gold max and there are only few lvl 20 foes in vabbi.

Ive followed most of the auctions on 8/16 sea purse shields in the last years and bought a good share of them myself. None of them even went close to your r/b of 30a i cant even remember a single blue 8/16 that went above 5a. You can also go check it yourself. Comparing your shield to an completely different item makes less sense than actually checking the market situation on legacy for the item you offer. If you dont think thats relevant gl but dont expect any sane person to pay 30a for such an item :)

If somebody offers 10a+ ill message him and offer him one of mine for cheaper.

• bsoltan February 27, 2023 at 2:05 PM

Closed the thread.