PRE CHARRING TOURNAMENT

• Rurik need your help !

The Tournament is simple, it's about partnering up and killing all Charr in the Northlands as fast as you can.

There are 13 groups of enemies to eliminate.
    Teams must eliminate all Charr in the map as fast as they can.
    The fastest team will be declared the winner by 30th April.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More detail on the PRE SEARING DISCORD

GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND JOIN THE FIGHT !

WTB Green Prenerf

"The richest man is not who has the most, but he who needs the least."

Edited 3 times, last by Ketuja (April 5, 2023 at 11:37 AM).

• The prize pool for the tournament is announced!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND JOIN THE FIGHT !

WTB Green Prenerf

"The richest man is not who has the most, but he who needs the least."

Edited once, last by Ketuja (April 5, 2023 at 11:36 AM).

• I'll grab my results and watch the Popcorn!

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire