PC 2 q8 tact shields gold inscr

• Hello i don t really know how much q8 gold insc shield are going. only can find OS one in research, would like to know the price nowaday pls !

Also got a q8 15 21. don t know if those sell

edit Don t know if im allowed to post if thread if it is already at top so i answer here : only 2 to 5a ? i really tought for a bit more ! Thank you very much for your pc guys

IGN : Alchimist Derv

Edited 2 times, last by Alchimist (June 7, 2023 at 12:51 PM).

• imo more like 1-2a each shield and that's already paying a massive premium just for being gold. They're not prenerf or anything special, just gold. If they were blue they'd be worth 10-25e. Pls don't get me wrong, I hope you can get all the money you can out of them and gz on the drops. I just don't get why ppl pay so much more for the same q8 inscr shield in gold vs blue.. Still, best of success on the sale! :)

IGN: Heavens Temptation | Purple Crystas, Zodicas, Tall Shields

• Quick tip about your questions :

Golds q8 are waaaaaaaaaaaaay rarer than blues (with some exeptions such as darkwing, enameled…). Rarer often implies more expensive.

Why rarer? Because blue q8 can drop almost everywhere, NM and HM. Q8 Golds needs specific levels of foes to drop.

Lastly, Golds items are prefered by collectors. That’s it.

5a is imo fair price for those basic skins.

IG: jacke l eventreur

• Thanks for intention to help out. I know gold q8^16s only drop from lvl 17-21 foes and blue q6/q7/q8s can even drop from level 30s in HM - which is where I got a lot of my own from. I guess it just makes me laugh at people spending 20x the price for the same quality only to have the print be gold although nobody ever sees that like a standard white t-shirt with a tag on the inside of the neck saying supreme that costs 800$..

IGN: Heavens Temptation | Purple Crystas, Zodicas, Tall Shields