Premium Running Services

• Hi all,

I am offering fast and efficient running services for all of the campaigns with 10+ years experience of running and over 17 years of GW gaming. :angel: Discover GW campaigns as you may not have discovered them before with surprise outposts and full campaign tours!

I value my clients' time and deliver the best service , while anticipating how the locations can benefit your future gameplay, events etc. For example, a lot of the outposts that I add as a bonus to my clients can be used for Wayfarer's Reverie, used for vanquisher titles and generally adding some interesting trivia that was added by A-Net in preparation for launch of GW2. :idea:

Prices are all negotiable but I set out rough guidelines per campaign & area based on my recent clients' offers. If you require any of the below runs (or any other services) then please feel free to respond to this thread or, better, PM in GW (my IGN is: The Darkness Behind). Thank you in advance for your custom! <3 :)

Run:Area:Guide Price:
    I. Prophecies - Full TourProphecies (all towns & mission Outposts)5-10a
    (a) Ascalon Tour - all towns & mission outposts, including Serenity TempleAscalon75-100e or 1a
    (b) Ascalon City to Lion's Arch - includes: (i) 3 last Ascalon outposts; (ii) a full Northern Shiverpeaks tour; & (iii) Gates of Kryta mission outpostAscalon/Northern Shiverpeaks/Kryta20-50e
    (c) Northern Shiverpeaks Tour - all towns & mission outposts, including Ice Tooth CaveNorthern Shiverpeaks15-20e
    (d) Kryta Tour - all towns & mission outposts, including Fisherman's HeavenKryta75-100e or 1a
    (e) Maguuma Jungle Tour - all towns & mission outposts, including Ventari's Refuge, Henge of Denravi & Maguuma StadeMaguuma Jungle75-100e or 1a
    (f) Lion's Arch to Sanctum Cay mission & Desert Tour, includes a solo run for Sanctum Cay & Seeker's Passage townKryta/Maguuma Jungle75-100e or 1a
    (g) Lion's Arch to Droknar's Forge - includes Beacons Perch & Camp RankorKryta/Southern Shiverpeaks50-100e
    (h) Southern Shiverpeaks Tour - all towns & mission outposts, including Granite Citadel, Copperhammer Mines & Marhan's GrottoSouthern Shiverpeaks75-100e or 1a
    II. Factions - Full Tour, includes 4 Missions (i.e. Boreas, Gayala, Unwaking & Raisu Palace)Cantha (all towns & missions)3-5a
    (a) Kaineng Center or Marketplace to Boreas Seabed (including gate glitches & mission run)Kaineng City/Jade Sea75-100e or 1a
    (b) Luxon Tour - Boreas Seabed to Gyala Hatchery (including: (i) gate glitches; (ii) both mission runs; & (iii) all outposts on the way, e.g. Aspenwood, Jade Flats, Cavalon, Seafarer's Rest etc)Jade Sea 75-100e or 1a
    (c) Kaineng Center or Marketplace to Gyala Hatchery (including: (i) gate glitches; (ii) mission run; & (iii) all outposts on the way, e.g. Aspenwood, Jade Flats, Cavalon, Seafarer's Rest etc)Kaineng City/Jade Sea175-200e or 2a
    (d) Harvest Temple to Unwaking Waters (Kurzick side)Jade Sea/Echovald Forest10-15e
    (e) Kurzick Tour - Harvest Temple to House zu Heltzer (Kurzick side), includes all towns & outposts (e.g. Amatz Basin, Vasburg Armory, Saint Anjeka's Shrine)Echovald Forest75-100e or 1a
    III. Nightfall - Full TourElona5-10a
    (a) Yohlon Haven to Bone PalaceKourna/Desolation50-100e
    (b) Kourna Tour - all towns & mission outposts, including Camp Hojanu, Dajka Inlet & Nundu BayKourna75-100e or 1a
    (c) Yohlon Haven to Kodash Bazar Kourna/Vabbi50-100e
    (d) Vabbi Tour - all towns & mission outposts, including Chantry of Secrets, Yahnur Market & Mihanu TownshipVabbi75-100e or 1a
    (e) Desolation Tour, includes Basalt Grotto & Lair of ForgottenDesolation175-200e or 2a
    IV. Eye of the North Tour - Full Tour (including Tarnished Haven & Gadd's Encampment)EOTN50-200e or 1-2a
    V. FoW Armour Run (including solo quests)Fissure of Woe80-200e

Look forward to offering my services to you!

Best wishes & Enjoy the Sunshine,

Darkness

IGN: The Darkness Behind