CLOSED PC on an Exalted Demon shield

• Considering q9 bladed with those stats went for 700a and this skin should be rarer since it’s not farmed nearly as much, the only „problem“ is q10.

Hard to say, easily xxx a, I could see mid xxx a, given the right audience.

I think only an auction will tell, but since the market is slow rn, it can’t hurt to test and in doubt just try again in a month or three.

Also looking forward to more opinions.👀

• Considering q9 bladed with those stats went for 700a and this skin should be rarer since it’s not farmed nearly as much, the only „problem“ is q10.

Hard to say, easily xxx a, I could see mid xxx a, given the right audience.

I think only an auction will tell, but since the market is slow rn, it can’t hurt to test and in doubt just try again in a month or three.

Also looking forward to more opinions.👀

Make an estimate in xxx a I find that this does not help the seller...

My estimate will surely be unwelcome, because I am looking for this shield. This skin is rare it is a certainty to compare it with a q9 is a mistake because the price can double or triple for a q9. I would say between 200-600a depending on who is bidding.

This is only my humble opinion

• Make an estimate in xxx a I find that this does not help the seller...

My estimate will surely be unwelcome, because I am looking for this shield. This skin is rare it is a certainty to compare it with a q9 is a mistake because the price can double or triple for a q9. I would say between 200-600a depending on who is bidding.

This is only my humble opinion

Yes 1 point of in most stats reduce the value by at least half in probably most cases.

What I was saying is that a shield with a intensely botted skin went for a set price. It’s the closest comparison we had recently on the market. I consider exalted rarer so the q9 price should be noticebly higher than the bladed shield and, as I explicitly mentioned, the only flaw of the shield is that it‘s q10 which leads me to believe that this shield should be worth mid xxx a.

So no, I don’t think it‘s a mistake to compare it to a q9 shield if you take the rule of thumb, you yourself mentioned, into account which states that 1 point off of the perfect shield usually halves the price. (Ofc largely depending on the item, interest and usecase, but I think this Leads out of scope of this discussion)

Since it doesn’t seem to be clear, mid usually refers to the middle of something, in this case a range. Given the next higher and lower possibilities compared to xxx (this means triple digits) is xx (double) and xxxx (quadruple) my statement is, that in my personal opinion the price may possibly be in the middle of the mentioned upper and lower bounds.

The mid between xx and xxxx arms to me is 500a (because it’s the middle), which then is in the range of your own estimate.

I hope this clears up some confusion and/or imprecise statements of mine.

Ps a range of 400a is pretty much the same range I stated („easily xxx a“ to „I can see mid xxx a“)

Cheers n have a good one.

• Rushin Roulette July 7, 2023 at 7:47 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on an Exalted Demon shield” to “CLOSED”.
  • Marty Silverblade July 8, 2023 at 12:51 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “CLOSED” to “CLOSED PC on an Exalted Demon shield”.