Minions Of The Rabbit Legion [pupu]

• AiijhhA.jpg

Hey everyone,

The Rabbit Legion is an active and laid back guild ran by Emma, Tooburns and Lexx. We are not specifically oriented on anything in particular. We just care about having fun, chatting and being able to do our own thing when we want it, but to be able to find people when we need them. This being said, it doesn't mean we don't do any of the "conventional" things guilds do. With [pupu] we do all sorts of things. We try to keep our runs at an entry-level. Meaning we will provide a solid team base which can be added with anyone. This is to ensure everyone, good or bad, can join in on the fun and no one is left out. However we also have people who do Speed-Clears and all of that fancy stuff in the guild and alliance. All we require is that you listen to advice, tips, tricks and directions given. A list of things we like to do most:

• Urgoz: We're developing our skill level on Urgoz and are setting better times each time.
    • FoW: We're making our way up to some serious Speed Clears.
    • DoA: A few of our Minions have taken it upon themselves to learn DoAsc. We're not pretending to be good, we're just trying ;).
    • Kurzick Vanquishes: These are fun and an easy way to work on your Kurzick Title.
    • Tombs of Primeval Kings: Just one of those old amazing area's that seem to be forgotten these days.
    • Sorrow's Furnace: Another awesome old area we just love. We even completed with 8x Wammo's!
    • HA: A little more insight required here, but we got some people who are more than happy to help you get started!
    • Dungeons: We can be found doing more and more dungeons like: SoOsc, BogSC, RragarSC and more. (These are mostly done from out Spirits of the Rabbit Legion)

Of course we do much more and you won't have much of a hard time to find people to join you on your quests! If you ever feel like doing something out of the box we aren't afraid to give it a try. For example we will attempt to do more area's with our "Wammo-way". So do you have an idea for a weird run of some sort, but need people to try it out, you will almost certainly find people to participate!

The Guilds:

1. Minions of the Rabbit Legion [pupu]
    2. Minions of the Rabbit Legion II [pupu]
    3. Spirits of the Rabbit legion [pupu]

Since the first two guilds are almost always pretty much full we have opened pupu3. So you can always count on a solid player base of atleast 250+ people from [pupu] alone. Not taking the alliance in to account here. The alliance chat always has people online during all hours. So are you from the far corners of the world? You can surely find someone who is too in our alliance.

We run our own alliance which consists of a bunch of befriended, like-minded guilds. All I can say about the alliance chat is that it is friendly and helpful. Alot of the people in the alliance are active on Legacy and if you yourself are active here you will probably know most. So if you are not looking for the most conventional Guild and just want to relax, chat and do what ever you want, I suggest you leave a reply below, message me on here, contact us via our discord or hit us up in game on any of the ign's below. If you have any more questions I am happy to answer all to the best I can.

Leaders and Officers:

JVfbyhd.jpg

Our capes, designed by Tooburns Qc

RDEflGP.jpgScreenshot from our Canthan New Year event.

nzesdIx.jpg

Screenshot of one of our successful Urgoz runs (yes we do Urgoz xD)

mZ90KfN.jpgScreenshot of us completing Sorrow's Furnace HM Wammo-way!

Et6Pm1q.jpg

First ever Urgoz with Spirits Of The Rabbit Legion [pupu].

• Guys this is a great alliance and I recommend it over all. I am happy here and feel good about not being trolled.

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit:

• Hey I have returned after a few years of not playing and I am a complete newbish player like the best I achieved is finish Factions with henchmen bc nobody of my old pals plays anymore and I just bought Prophecies for the completion. It would be nice to have a few friendly people around if I am not too much of a noob :D
    IGN is like my name here Hooty Macowlface.

• Bump

Hey I have returned after a few years of not playing and I am a complete newbish player like the best I achieved is finish Factions with henchmen bc nobody of my old pals plays anymore and I just bought Prophecies for the completion. It would be nice to have a few friendly people around if I am not too much of a noob :D
    IGN is like my name here Hooty Macowlface.

Welcome to [pupu]! (I know it's a bit late, but happy to have you)

• Hiya,

I've had quite a few years away from Guild Wars, both original and 2, but recently decided to pick this one up again. If possible, I'd love to join a nice guild to have people to play with, especially since my old mates have moved on to newer games. In game I mostly play as Elena Graham at the moment, trying to get that Defender of Ascalon finally!

• Bump

Hiya,

I've had quite a few years away from Guild Wars, both original and 2, but recently decided to pick this one up again. If possible, I'd love to join a nice guild to have people to play with, especially since my old mates have moved on to newer games. In game I mostly play as Elena Graham at the moment, trying to get that Defender of Ascalon finally!

Hey,

I added you in game and will message you here :). I'm happy you're interested.

~Em

• Hi there Ign is Onyx Annihilation,

Just wondering if you guys do GvG, ive completed all pve aspects and would love to get back into some more pvp even if its synced RA. Not a big fan of HA seeing as its now henchman populated =/

otherwise pupu sounds great!

Edited once, last by adderall ().

• Bump

Hi there Ign is Onyx Annihilation,

Just wondering if you guys do GvG, ive completed all pve aspects and would love to get back into some more pvp even if its synced RA. Not a big fan of HA seeing as its now henchman populated =/

otherwise pupu sounds great!

Tried to contact you in game (seems you are always afk :( ) and messaged you here. Hit me up if still interested! Still accepting new recruits!

• I would be interested to join.

I played since 2006 with a number of breaks in between, but I've gotten more active the last couple of months. My experience is mostly in PvE, I rarely played any PvP except for the casual AB.
    My main account (IGN: Tomoko Mori) is naturally the most well developed.
    My most active account today is however my 5th account (IGN: Kaeden Kinspirit) of where I currently work on unlocking skills and HM in all campaigns and EoTN.
    I play mostly on Euro evenings, but on occation quite late into the night, probably 2-4 times a week. If possible I hope both my accounts could join.

• Bump

Welcome to pupu! There is room for more!

• hey everybody! im just getting back into gw and have been looking for a guild that hase active players on daily. yall seem to be quite active and id love to join the ranks.

IGN: Ettin Farmer/Suppa Suppa Hot Fya