[Close] Need EOTN tour

• Hi!

I would like to buy an EOTN tour.

Since the hours are specific, willing to pay more. 3 arms or 300e for the tour. I am on a GMT+7 zone. Would like a tour for IGN Pale Valsharess either on 6 am GMT (13 GMT+7) on Sunday or 12 GMT (19 GMT+7) on Sunday. Will be present, not afk. But if needed, will have vamp weapon.

Thank you!

Edited once, last by Keit (September 23, 2023 at 6:35 PM).

• Hi Keit, I'll do my best to accommodate on Sunday 12 GMT (19 your time). You can add my runner character to your friends list; ign Gale Valen. I'll add your char tomorrow when I log in as well. If all goes according to plan, you'll have all outposts in eotn unlocked in no time 🙂👌

• Keit October 21, 2023 at 7:58 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Need EOTN tour” to “[Close] Need EOTN tour”.
  • Hi Keit, I'll do my best to accommodate on Sunday 12 GMT (19 your time). You can add my runner character to your friends list; ign Gale Valen. I'll add your char tomorrow when I log in as well. If all goes according to plan, you'll have all outposts in eotn unlocked in no time 🙂👌

Thank you very much for the offer! I apologize for not updating the thread, since some time has passed and I already got the service. I was contacted in game.

But I will indeed save yor IGN, because I may need running services in the future. Thank you!

And please close the thread.